Make Sure the People Doing This Know What They're Doing!!! - Vernon Hills, IL

I have done Ultherapy 3x in the past 3 years. I do...

I have done Ultherapy 3x in the past 3 years. I do feel between that, Botox & filler, it HAS shown great results & postponed my need for a facelift for a while. I might have actually waited until I was 60 for a FL, if we weren't moving cross country soon & my insurance hadn't approved my eyelid surgery. I've been so happy with the place I've been going for everything, I figured I'd have the FL done there too. Don't let the ads for Ulltherapy prices fool you. It's $1500-2,000 per AREA, split into upper face, lower face & they just recently added the neck. The entire face & neck will cost around $5,000, which is 1/2 what I paid for my face/necklift. Also, be SURE you find a place that has been doing Ultherapy REGURLARLY, for at least a year. i got in on the ground floor & was a training guniea pig. it was by far, one of the most painful experiences of my entire life! They were told by the manufacturer it was not painful at all. By the time it was my turn on training day, they had figured that out & shot up my entire face with lidocaine but it was very little help. I had burn marks on my face too. I put up a bitch so bad, they finally offered me the $$$ back in free services, equal to the 1/2 price I put up for it. i have had it done 2x since then--also training days at 1/2 price & it was totally pain free those 2x. I recently spoke to their representative & they said they have now learned to use a lighter ultrasound pulse & more pulses, criss-crossing each other for best results. There is a gal Sara at Ritacca there who is the Ultherapy expert, I'd ask for her!

Thank you for sharing the details of your treatments with us.   You have provided some great advice.
Ritacca Laser Center