Dr. P the Greatest Plastic Surgeon Around!!! - Vernon Hills, IL

I have had 2 babies as well as a lot of weight...

I have had 2 babies as well as a lot of weight gain and loss over the years. I decided in 2008 that I was going to take a serious stance on fitness and by eating right and working out I lost 100 pounds and did my first figure competition in April of 2010. The only thing that I was really self concious about was my mid section. I had loose skin and areas that no matter how much I'd diet and exercise I just could not loose the fat. After my tummy tuck and lipo surgery I feel so much better about myself and look forward to the summer!

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon

I recently had a surgery performed by Dr. P and it was a very good experience. Dr. P has great bedside manner, is respectful, knowledgeable, and is easy to talk to. He really listens to what is bothering you and understands how important it is to you. I loved that after my surgery he called me that evening and the next couple afternoons to make sure I was doing okay. The other great thing he does is he gives you his cell number and he not only welcomes text messaging your question or concerns but answers RIGHT AWAY!

He  sounds like the dream doctor!  So glad you are happy with your results.  That is wonderful and congratulations on the weight loss.  Job well done :)

Thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to reading more as you go through the healing process.  Will you be posting before and after pictures?