bbl - Vernon Hills, IL

I had started my path to facial rejuvenation with...

I had started my path to facial rejuvenation with Sculptra, then botox, and then Ulthera. I am really happy with the results that all of these treatments have provided. I started BBL treatments last month and would describe it as an important part of the overall puzzle of rejuvenating my face. My skin looks more even in tone and I am already seeing less redness from the sun damage I had acquired. BBL seems to compliment everything else I am doing for my face and it is something I will continue to do on a regular basis.

Thank you for sharing your review with us.  It would appear that you have the perfect routine going, for the wonderful results.  Would love to see some pictures.
Sarah Johnson at Dr. Ritacca

Sarah Johnson at Dr. Ritacca's office suggested that I look into getting a package of BBL treatments for the sun damage I had on my face and neck. I am one of those guys that wants to know there is science behind a treatment or procedure and Sarah told me to go home and google the Stanford University study specifically done with the Sciton BBL machine that they use in their office. The study concluded that this procedure actually changes our DNA to act in a more youthful way. For me, this is the type of information that I need to make an informed decision about a specific procedure. It also gave me confidence that Sarah had the passion and knowledge to work on my face.