Upper Lower, Flanks, Upper Arms Thighs,chin - Vermont

S I am in my 10 day recovery period feeling better...

s I am in my 10 day recovery period feeling better but I am now noticing yucky bumps on my arms and I feel pregnant sitting a chair. How can I get rid of these bumps will they go away. my boyfriend has been a pain in the ass and made mr feel like a loser for doing this as he says the lazy way out he says i could have gone to the gym and got the same results. So again 10 days in and seen only a little bit difference.

Star gazer, you are in that "oh crap was this worth it phase"... I am on day 7 and very swollen...even though I knew to expect this, it doesn't make it any less depressing. Patience patience....there really is no way to get skinny over night. I agree with swilliams that you should ignore your boyfriend (or kick is a$$ to the curb) and confide with people who can sympathize with you. I've told many more people about this surgery than I had originally planned to, and it's bc everyone has been so accepting of it. Do your close friends know about it? I bet you can find someone else close to you who would be super supportive.

Most people seem to have their swelling peak on days 10-12 and the majority of the seeking doesn't resolve for at least 3 weeks. Patience patience.
some people on this sitenhadnswelling for 2 months before they saw a difference. Ignoree your bf and come here to this site for encouragement and help!
It will take about three months for you to see the true results, so be patient. My husband was very upset and kicked up a big fuss when I had my procedures done, so I know how you feel. Remember, you are doing this for yourself and nobody else. Your boyfriend needs to lay off with the remarks.