Changing my Body...slowly...but That is How the Race is Won - Ventura, CA

I have been having extensive "cool sculpting done...

I have been having extensive "cool sculpting done since September. I have done my upper back in four sides twice, my lower stomach twice, my upper stomach once, my inner thighs once, my love handles once (and again tomorrow). I had severe scoliosis and my nurse practitioner and my dermatologist have been helping me "lengthen" my torso. I have lost eight pounds. The downside is I suffer severe nerve pain for three minutes and there is nothing that can stop this pain. I know it is the "thawing" of the process and the heat of towels help me to go through it along with massage the area, praying, and walking until the three minutes pass. The entire office knows I go through this and they have been wonderful.
It is amazing! I just saw Michelle this this morning and did one area on my back, upper abs. And left waist. It is incredible isn't it. The truth I believe is to do each area at least twice. My appetite has lessened since September and my metabolism has increased. Has yours?
You sound like me! I've had it done about a dozen times now.

More done today.

Did my upper ab, left back, and right waist. Each area I am doing for a second time.
No, I think that must be psychological. I eat & exercise exactly the same as before & weigh the same.
Could be.
I read that with these positive results, it makes us want to eat healthier & exercise.
Ventura Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Karlsberg has the best nurse practitioner named Michelle who has his vision which is to look at the face and the body as God's artwork and modern technology a way to refine that artwork with equal grace. I love Michelle she is making me have a body no longer crooked because of my scoliosis...