Cellulaze Did Not Make my Behind Perfect, but It'smuch Improved - Ventura, CA

I am 60 and had class 3 cellulite, the worse. My...

I am 60 and had class 3 cellulite, the worse. My behind looked like an elephant. I am not significantly overweight. The cellulaze improved it a marked degree. it was not terribly painful. There was bruising and tenderness for a few weeks, then itching during healing for about 2 months. Now it in the acceptable range.
write me, I'll look it up

He's great. Dr Brandt in Ventura

By the way my Dr.s name is Brian Brantner in Venture. I think I put it wrong in the first post.

Glad to hear you are happy with the change! What did you experience the day of your procedure?

I was given a couple of tranquilizers to take just a few minutes before the procedure then put into a surgical gown. The meds make you pretty unawarenof what is happening although I remember it slightly. It is not "full" anesthesia. Then they put one a tight girdle type garment and someone drives you home. Then just soreness for a while.Not what I sould call actual pain.

Did you experience the leaking that some people mention?

I little for a day or 2 not much. I think it depends on the individual.

Yeah, that makes sense. Did you experience anything that you weren't expecting either after the treatment, or during your healing phase?

The itching was a surprise and lasted about a month during healing. Also I am now 5 months out and still have some bruise-like discoloration. It may because I have a problem that I form new blood vessels readily when the original ones are destroyed. This happened to me several times when I had spider veins on my legs treated by laser or electrocoagulation. They just got worse, So I am not sure if this discoloration will ever go away.

Wow, your body/veins sound resilient, which seems like a good thing health wise but what a bummer to have them come back when you had your spider veins treated. :( Please keep us updated on how the discoloration is doing.