Truly Outstanding Experience & Results - Ventura, CA

I lost a total of 70lbs and started lifting...

I lost a total of 70lbs and started lifting weights. Lost all breast tissue.

Being young and this being a major purchase and my first experience with plastic surgery, I was very nervous. I needed a breast lift along with the implants. I expressed the desire to be a large D (coming from a small B) and he explained he's give me exactly what I needed to even out my curvy body.

The day of surgery I was the only patient there, no other appointments were going on while I was in his care, I felt #1 and very comfortable. After surgery more than once a week. My recovery was absolutely painless and I was shocked. 2 weeks into my recovery I developed a small infection on one of the incisions (which is a possibilty with any surgery). Dr Flynn was on vacation with his family and left immediately to tend to me. He couldn't have handled this tender situation any better. He put me on antibiotics and saw me every few days until the infection went away.

I started to wonder if I should have went bigger. When I got sized I was a 38C and a bit disappointed. Now that I am working out again and my breast implants are starting to drop and take shape I couldn't be any happier with the size. He knew what he was talking about when he told me he'd even me out. If I had went any bigger I would loook heavier.

Ventura Plastic Surgeon

Truly outstanding experience with the entire staff. High recommend him.

It sounds like this went really well for you! Thanks for sharing your experience.