Uneven Areolas after Breast Lift and Augmentation 350 Cc - Venezuela, VE

I am almost 23 years old, and I've always wanted...

I am almost 23 years old, and I've always wanted perkier boobs and better aerolas. I really wanted this, since my boobs grew up early and they became saggy. My doctor recommended the anchor technique adn 350 cc, since I am 5'9 tall, and that size she said would work for me. So far I am happy, but my left aerola got bigger, I think its because the stiches got loosen, but my right aerola is perfect though. I dont know what I should do, but I guess I need to wait, since it has been only 3 months.

Also I feel like is so red down on the scar, I have to say it took kinda long down there to heal and get fully closed. I have been using bio oil, now that is all closed, I dont know if it helps my scars fade, and eucerin dermo claryfier to help the skin too.

My questions would be, how long should I wait to do something about the left aerola?, also, what should I do about it? and is it normal that is so red down in the scar?

Thank you so much!!
Also, reducing the areola is quite quick, isn't it? the red scarring is common with anchor scars. you can try to have it bleached, or use a-vitamin cream on iy. if your doctor allows it.
Exactly yeah, im going in January to check and see if my doctor can fix the aerola that looks bigger, it really makes me uncomfortable!
What procedure did you do ?

Still reddish

My scars are still red they feel very soft and I am happy, I just have the areola issue, of course I dont like that one looks so much bigger, at the same time I am working out and just thinking about fixing it and having to stop activities for a while again etc makes me hate the idea but well, Im 3 months and 11 days after the surgery so I think I might wait until the scars heal better before I do the revision and all that, cause it generates me a lil stress!! But well! Ill keep updating pics :)

Uneven areolas and red scars after breast lift and implants 350 cc (photo)

Im really dissapointed about the diference on the sizes of my areolas, it makes me feel like theyre weird looking, Ive never had uneven areolas, they were wide but not uneven, and since my scars look wide on the end of the anchor technique in each boob, I would like to know if this could be fixed easily, the size of the areolas and the scars. Its been almost 5 months after my surgery, and I would like to know how long is the recovery, I mean how long does usually takes to feel the areolas all closed and start working out again?

Thank you so much!

Uneven Areolas after my breast lift and ba

So, I finally went to fix my uneven areolas yesterday, since one of them spread quite a lot after the surgery, im putting up a pic of my before and ill be putting the pics after the revision soon! I really hope I heal well and everything is ok this time.

So heres my pics after day 2 after areolas revision

It looks a little gross because there is still the blood in it, but I just wanted to show the diference in the shape in size of the areolas that you can see already. Hurts a little bit but I hope it keeps healing ok

Almost 6 Months After Breast Lift and Aug

Hey everyone, so I had a breast lift with the anchor technique and 350 cc implants to make my upper pole fuller, I was a 34 C before and I am a 34 D now. I feel like my boobs have sagged already a little and I feel them pretty big, I am 5'9 and 23 years old, I starte having saggy boobs early I guess because they grew up early and my areolas were uneven after the surgery thats why youll see the steri strips there cause I had them fixed like 3 weeks ago and they look so much better than before, Im just concerned about how red and bad look my anchor scar at the bottom, its been time enough for it to heal better but I guess its because it opened of so much after the surgery and that made it wider. Also I think I have sagged more that I should in just 6 months, thanks and if everyone feels like me it would make me feel a little more peaceful. I really really cant go on another procedure by now cause I spent a lot of money already and, I am a very active person I love sports and going to the beach, so I really dont wanna go through it again soon.

Hi, can you answer me? please upload new pics of your surgery, i almost have the same surgery and im active too. im still waiting for your answer. thanks a lot.
Hello, its me again. i was hoping u already upload new pics but you didn't answer. its this profile active? i want to know how my boobs are gonna be and you have my same procedure. sen me a private if you want but i need to see pics because i have the same problem. thanks a lot. i hope u can help me.
Hi, I like your size now, its awesome. I have the same problem with anchor scars and its red also. You have your procedure almost sixt months ago, how are boobs now? can you post new pictures for us? im really worry about whats going with my boobs. if you upload new pictures that will be really helpful for me.
Zaida Garrido