Velasmooth/Velashape a Waste of Money!

I purchased a package of 12 treatments with great...

I purchased a package of 12 treatments with great expectations. I was 48 years old at the time, 5'1" and about 115 lbs. I do the treadmill at least 3-4 times a week, pilates twice a week and I have 3 small dogs that I walk every day ranging between 1-2 miles depending on the weather....and at a pretty good pace..their little legs move fast!

I have saggy and dimpled skin on my thighs, and was hoping this would tighen and lift and reduce the dimpling. I saw no improvement whatsoever, and the clinic tried to tell me that I needed more, so like a fool I bought 4 more sessions. They told me to buy a body regimen by Cosmedix called Body Reolution which was enhancing results...another $270. This was not recommended by ELOS, but by the clinc.

The body care was nice, but again, no results at all. By the way, this is a very well respected clinic at a plastic surgeon/skin care clinic. We even contacted the representative at ELOS and I spoke with her when she came into the office for training. They all said standard things like drink more water, exercise, watch what your diet. Forgot to mention that I don't eat red meat or processed foods, fast food etc. I eat tons of vegetables, salads and chicken and fish. Yes I have chocolate sometimes and I do enjoy my wine. However, I feel that my lifestyle is basically healthy.

They had me drinking so much water I could hear it sloshing around in my stomach and spent half the day in the bathroom. Needless to say, I still saw absolutely no improvement. They tried to show me on a very poor quality before photograph that one dimple seemed smaller. Then they had the audacity to tell me to try Velashape because it is new and improved....right. Don't wast your time and money. I wish I had my $4000 back or I wish there was some recourse.

Lu Jean Feng Clinic

Definitely NOT for this procedure, but good results in skin care. Technicians are on commission for product sales and procedures..very sales oriented.