Just Had my 3rd Treatment Last Night

I just finished my first treatment--took about 45...

I just finished my first treatment--took about 45 minutes...Hurt like nothing could ever imagine. i figure, if it hurts, it must be working.

I don't work out and I am not toned at all. I'm 5'4 and 125 lbs. My consultant told me that i should do six treatments. I think it is pretty pricey, but I'm going away January 10 to Mexico--I want to be able to wear my bathing suit.

I thought i was going to cry when she was doing the outsides of my thighs. All of these other reviews are saying that nothing improved, but I think and hope this will work.

My technician waited until the area was really red and hot. Supposedly, that is the way you will get results. I hope it works out for me. My next treatment is next Tuesday so I will let you know what happens then.

The technician did recommend that I take some type of pain killer before hand--that is how much it hurt me. Hope this is kinda helpful.

As of now, I don't see any extreme results;...

As of now, I don't see any extreme results; kinda of disappointing.  I do however don't notice a certain "dimple" that i used to have.

I took a vicoden before going in this time. I usually find it really painful but after taking the painkiller, I didn't feel ANYTHING.  It actually did feel like a massage this time. The technician was surprised because everything was on high settings right from the beginning.

Only problem was she was done in 25 minutes-- I didn't think that was right.  Each time I've gone, I've had a different technician and each one does it differently.  Is that supposed to happen?  I would think with something like this, consistency would be key.  I called to let the manager know that the treatment was short and she said she would give me an extra treatment for free.

I still have my head up though and hope this works.  Everytime i am there, I am reminded by the technicians that this is not supposed to get rid of cellulite, it is just supposed to smooth out the appearance of it.  My next treatment is Monday-- treatment #4... I will keep you all posted.

American Laser Center Highland Park