Velasmooth Does Not Work

Like many women I'm willing to try anything to get...

Like many women I'm willing to try anything to get rid of cellulite but Velasmooth - which I did exactly as required - did not work.

The technicians were reluctant to show me the before and after photos they did because frankly, we couldn't tell which was which. I did lose centimetres around my thighs which I didn't know would happen but I can do that with exercise and diet. I was very hopeful and optimistic but I should have known it wouldn't work - check out all the before and after photos on the internet; they are the same 2 or 3 sets of photos for all sites.

I commented on this thread four years ago after I got my first Velashape treatment. It actually did work to smooth out the cellulite on my hips and thighs and butt appeared to be lifted. The problem is that once I stopped with the treatments, the cellulite came right back. Unless you're planning to do follow ups after the initial appointments, it's a total waste of money.

Thank you for posting this info MichelleS, it is so helpful to hear from people long after their treatments. I would love it if you would write a review since you are 4 years out.

Also, for those still looking for a cellulite treatment you might want to check out what the people in our Cellulaze community are saying. So far the people who have posted reviews are having really positive experiences.

I just spoke with sales representatives from the company! He wants me to pay $35000 for ValaSmooth Machine or $60000 fro VelaShape!The Company seams is doing pretty good by selling them! Thank All of You for shearing info, I am not going to buy and tell people thats works great:( In 2011 company sold 35 000 machines!!!