Velasmooth Does Not Work

Like many women I'm willing to try anything to get...

Like many women I'm willing to try anything to get rid of cellulite but Velasmooth - which I did exactly as required - did not work.

The technicians were reluctant to show me the before and after photos they did because frankly, we couldn't tell which was which. I did lose centimetres around my thighs which I didn't know would happen but I can do that with exercise and diet. I was very hopeful and optimistic but I should have known it wouldn't work - check out all the before and after photos on the internet; they are the same 2 or 3 sets of photos for all sites.

I commented on this thread four years ago after I got my first Velashape treatment. It actually did work to smooth out the cellulite on my hips and thighs and butt appeared to be lifted. The problem is that once I stopped with the treatments, the cellulite came right back. Unless you're planning to do follow ups after the initial appointments, it's a total waste of money.

Thank you for posting this info MichelleS, it is so helpful to hear from people long after their treatments. I would love it if you would write a review since you are 4 years out.

Also, for those still looking for a cellulite treatment you might want to check out what the people in our Cellulaze community are saying. So far the people who have posted reviews are having really positive experiences.

I just spoke with sales representatives from the company! He wants me to pay $35000 for ValaSmooth Machine or $60000 fro VelaShape!The Company seams is doing pretty good by selling them! Thank All of You for shearing info, I am not going to buy and tell people thats works great:( In 2011 company sold 35 000 machines!!!
If it really works how come there is not a 100% money back guarantee? How come the mfg does not stand behind its product and neither do the laser centers. Yes they may offer to give you a few extrat treatment for free and that is it. If you are not happy with your results, which in most cases is 0 results, then you are SOL.
I agree with John. Velashape does work. I myself are a therapist working with the Velashape and I've had AMAZING results with my clients, In fact they often keep coming back for more treatments. But as John said, I believe it does depend on the therapist administering the treatment. If you don't follow the protocols and do a good job, then the results are not going to show! Ask your therapist to show you before and after photos of their previous clients and get a phone nr. or 2, and call the previous clients to see if they would recommend it. I have not had a client that didn't show results.
What do You think about Vala Smooth machine?
Yes, once again don't waste your money on any of the Vela treatments. Report the center you used to the ripoffreport website.
it did NOT work, save your money, you should have read this first. If anything it feels like a hot massage. Save money for lipo or get thermage this is a waste.
I just recently went to a free consultation at AMERICAN LASER CENTER.The person I spoke with said that i had tp get the 10 treatment package for $2750.If I sign for it that day,I would get a 20% discount plus $100 off.So the total was $2100.I put $300 down,and now since I see all these post of the treatment not working,I am worried now.Since everyones body is different,should I still try it?Does it really work?
My Lord. Just when I thought I finally found something to cure this cellulite. I go on Thursday for my first treatment. Is there anything out there to help. I did research on this product and from what I have learned it's the only FDA approved method for cellulite
I spent $1,800 for a 4-session treatment and received 7 free treatments. In total, I had 11 treatments with very minimal results. It was a total waste of money. I am disgusted with the people who try to sell these treatments to women, especially when they know the results are not typical. What a rip-off!
I had 14 sessions and it actually caused some pooling on one of my knees and in the shin of another leg it looks terrible and its been almost 2 years since I had it done - it doesnt work
Hi Diana, VelaSmooth and Endermologie are different procedures. Have a look at this professional Q&A page (Is VelaShape better than Endermologie?) and it might help answer your question. Cheers, --Sharon
I am so confussed. I have done treatments ENDERMOLOGY is it the same ? Which is better? HELPPPP
By the way i've been doing the caffeine baths along with lunges, if i see any difference I'll post it here. :)
wow, thank you so much for all your comments/advice. Yeah i asked many people and they all said that in order to work you have to do exercise as well and diet,so...if you have to exercise n diet, what do you need vela for...? And still heard doesn't work. so i didn't do it. When i told the clinic they say it depends on the doctor's hands and tried to convince me but still didn't do it. I'm happy to have saved $2500 they were charging me. Thanks to everybody. Now other method...has anyone tried this one?: Sculptor Body thanks. the cost is basically the same
I hope you all get your money back!! Anyone that wants to include your name along with mine to a letter I am sending to Syneron, to request a refund, please feel free to email me. Yes all I got from vela were bruises and oh yes I am also out thousands of $$ too.
I did a total of 12 sessions, the center gave me 6 free when saw no results. Nothing. Absolutely nothing but the heat/hot and pain from it. I requested my money back. Perhaps it is the technicians but they said they were aware of Dr's protocols above. It did not work.
Hi i had two sessions of velashape and i still didnt see any difference but i am planning to do more then 12 sessions my cellulite is very very bad and i had it since i was 13 i am 33 now, my weight is 58 kg and i am 161cm tall. Its about time to get rid of it . But sorry expecting results in only 6 sessions is just not realistic, i will keep you updated with the results wish me luck. The cost in my country is $ 1500 and if i need more sessions they will be discounted.
Ask a board certified plastic surgeon what your options are now that you have tried mini lipo and it did not work. Possibly regular liposuction? I understand what it feels like to spend a lot money and get 0 results.
i had mini lipo it did nothing for me!
Get a free consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon. Ask the doctor what will work best in his/her opinion for you. Get a professinal opinion. I am going to see one soon am thinking of the mini lipo, but will see what the doctor says. Good Luck!
wow.. thank you so much for your feed back.. im going in for my apt. to tell her to lower the fee and to get my money back if i dont see positive results.. i had miso and minilipo both did nothing.
I did not do it.. i took the advice of the majority.... however i still have issues with my BODY.. WHAT WOULD ANYONE RECOMMED FOR CELLULITIES!!!!!!!
You WILL bruise and Vela will not give you the results you are looking for. Don't waste your money on this. Have lipo instead.