Vela- Rip off

I wish that I had read these reviews before...

I wish that I had read these reviews before wasting my time and money, but maybe I can help at least one person from making the same mistake.

I've had 4 velashape treatments on my thighs and butt for cellulite and I don't see any improvement at all. I am going in for a free treatment tomorrow because the doctor knows I'm not happy and doesn't see any improvement either, but I don't expect to see any change. I guess I'm just hoping for a miracle. If that happens, I'll let you know.

It might help to do something that my dr recommended for me beforehand. She said load up on electrolyte water. The machine works better that way. I lost two inches in one go. Good luck!
I am dreading my second session because for some reason the pain for me was so intense!! I have a strong threshhold for pain (uterine rupture survivor) but I almost fainted but I think it depends where you get the procedure done on your body as some spots may be more sensitive than others. Just be careful where you get it done, I signed up for 4 sessions and it came out to about 1200