Wanted This for Syringiomas Under my Eyes, Did Nothing for Syringiomas and Pigmented my Face!

I had an erbium laser done under my eyes and it...

I had an erbium laser done under my eyes and it worked fairly well but my bumps returned quickly (had that done twice) and I was told that the fractional C02 laser was the best treatment for this skin problem, so I went to a nearby place that offered it. They did my whole face, which honestly I didn't ask for and wasn't expecting, I only wanted the treatment under my eyes, but I thought if it resurfaced my skin, that would be an added bonus. There was a good deal of pain during the procedure (but tolerable), after it looked like and felt like I had a sunburn. After it healed I was left with splotchy spots of brown pigmentation that I didn't have before the procedure and it did absolutely nothing at all for my eyes! It cost a fortune by comparison to what I had paid for the erbium laser ($200), so I was extremely disappointed to say the least! The doctor did offer to do under my eyes again in 3 months at no cost, but since there was no benefit the first time, I do not want to do it again. I would not recommend the procedure and wish I hadn't done it because now I have two problems instead of one!

Thank you for sharing you review, I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your results. Did you use numbing cream during the procedure? What was the reason they treated your entire face?

Dr. Nangrani

Very nice, knowledgeable and professional.