VASER Liposuction Reduced my Thunder Thighs

Three weeks post-VASER tumescent liposuction on my...

Three weeks post-VASER tumescent liposuction on my outer thighs and hips and I'm starting to see the results! This has finally answered a problem that has made me feel "fat" and lumpy for years.

My procedure used tumescent fluids to "float" the fatty areas, VASER to break up the fat layer deposits and standard suction to remove the deposits. Contrary to my expectations, based on what I read here and on other sites, I was bruised from my waist to my knees. It looked terrible and I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. After three days, I was merely very, very tender.... but absolutely bruised black. At three weeks out, the bruises are almost completely gone, the discomfort is minimal and the swelling has gone down considerably. According to the clinic, it will take several months before I really get to look at my "final" new profile.

Was it fun? No. Was it more discomfort than I thought? Yes. Did recovery take more than I expected? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely!!

(Re ratings above - the pain was more than uncomfortable but not what I call severe (that would be internal surgery). It was VERY uncomfortable. VERY.

Hope it helps - I really appreciated reading everyone else's experience. I'm too shy to put photos up.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with the amount of info provided and the realistic way they explained what I could expect - both the procedure and the results. It was not some daydream-of-perfection sales pitch but a realistic discussion of what I hoped to achieve and how much of that I could reasonably expect to achieve. Nurses had this procedure done and could discuss it with me from a personal viewpoint.