Vaser Lipo Combined with Smart Lipo

This was my second surgery , I had tumescent lipo...

This was my second surgery , I had tumescent lipo 2.5 years ago ,before smart lipo , but my board certified surgeon could not take much fat because he did not have a technique to tighten the skin. Result - disappointed , spend 2.5 hours in surgery , paid $6500 , and 6 months later barely saw a difference.

I decided to go back to another doctor now that I discovered that there is vaser combined with smart lipo that produces the best results.

It has been 3 days after surgery , and I am so excited - I already see results - no knee fat , thinner thighs , love handles gone. The doctor did not gave me pain killers , and I do not need it , only natural healing medicine and antibiotics.

The doctor spend 8 hours on my body to make sure I look good and every area is fixed.

If anyone lives in Miami or Ft Lauderdale , I definitely recommend this doctor .

you can contact me if you want to knowmore about my procedure .

Dr gary chierico

the doctor takes his time to make sure all fat is remove, he does not stop because the limit per area is 1 or 2 hours. He spent 4 hours fixing my knees and thighs to make sure the results are the best

Would love the name of your doctor. Thnx
Hi, Provider information appears at the top of the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.
Would definitely like the name of your doc! Thx
hi angelica my email is {edited contact information} can you send the doctor information Editor note: You must join RealSelf in order to be contacted privately. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).
hi angelika i live in miami can you send the doctors information i like to know your weight before and after i have a big belly after my baby i never couldn't be te same person
hi , yen , please contact me, I can send you some before and after pictures or if you have more questions. I am following a diet and exercise plan after liposuction ( It has been 10 weeks after surgery) , but now I am 20 pounds less and I do not have the fat knees that I had all my life and a big belly that was hanging after appendicitis surgery , finally I am wearing mini skirt , I look better than I was at the age of 16. Very exciting :)
I am very happy you are pleased with your results!! I wonder if you would mind sending me your before and after photos please?

I am thinking of having vaser lipo to my kness, inner and outer thighs.

x
Hey Angelika, I had Vaser Lipo too. I've never heard of the procedure combining Smart Lipo and VASER Lipo, what's that all about? Following my Vaser Lipo procedure I could instantly see a change in my body’s shape. It has gotten curvy! The difference between Vaser and liposuction is you can see immediate results without the pain – all I needed was Tylenol.
Hi , Adriana , Smart lipo was used to tighten skin, it helps in the areas like inner thighs or upper arms to avoid hanging skin after the procedure ( vaser ) . It has been 10 days now after my procedure, and all my clothes are loose, so I am excited to wait for final results. Did you do many areas with vaser lipo ?