REsurfacing

In addition to my note and questions, I post here...

In addition to my note and questions, I post here few photos from my file (immediately post procedure designed to improve my skin tone, texture, melasma spots and few old acne scars). It is as I said (the doctor has informed me ) that it is a superficial procedure, depends on the laser parameters applied individually), as a summary it less agressive than than the deep CO2 laser resurf ablation I had performed on my face and neck, and requires less healing time off, also crusts peel off easily, little swellness though as well as redness on the are for the first several days.
Thank you for your comments and reviewtoo. I will consider all info carefully.

Dr. Julian Penev

satisfied with results

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

There is only ONE Fraxel in Bulgaria, in Sofia !!! *****removed website******
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Actually, there are TWO, not just one Fraxel's in Sofia. I always check before deciding where to go, that is why I decided going to that laser specialist in Varna!!!
Hi nor4eto and millyb - I removed your comments - please note all comments must be in full English so all members can understand the comment and can participate in the conversation. Also, as a Community Manager I don't have the ability to moderate other languages. If you don't prefer to talk in English, please use the private message system - many thanks :)

Thanks for sharing :)