I WANT AN HOURGLASS FIGURE!, with Extra Minutes.... - Miami, FL

Hello everyone..... On march 31st ill be having a...

Hello everyone.....
On march 31st ill be having a bbl with dr hasan in miami fl at vanity surgery center, I read soo many reviews and thought it be my turn to finally write mine, and congrats to all you beautiful woman that had your bbl, you all look amazing!
My hieght is 5"0
Weight 1??
The last time I got weighed I was 108 and that was over a month ago, im much more heavier now just not sure, im hoping 120 or near 120, thats my goal of weight. But ill post some pre op pics soon.
Im not new to cosmetic surgery, but nervous of the outcome of the bbl, I just hope I have enough fat and the doctor is able to give me what I want.
My first coordinator was maria, she was very helpful and on point. My coordinator had switched and it is now Jessica, shes been ok, but been lacking with certain things, but oh well it is what it is.
Ill update more soon with some pre up pics!
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Good luck tomorrow hope to see before and after pics
Congrats, can't wait to see some pics!
Please keep sharing. Especially at the $3500 quote. I live in the SFL area and want to see some of his work here on RS.
If you saw shay08, vixenn416 or bellede and a few others they also had there bbl by hasan And they look GREAT!
Welcome to Team HasanBarbieDoll!
Thank you! And good luck to you!
Wow...I got a higher quote $4,000 did your quotes include out the door taxes, bloodwork, consultation, anesthesia, all follow up visits?
I was quoted the same price as u.
Yes it does... but I gooten that quote back in December before there prices went up
Their prices went up .. My coordinator told me when I paid my half payment but I locked my quote 3800$
Welcome and congratulations!
Thank you!
Uw!
Hey im having sx with Hassan may 2nd. Your date is really near. Good luck
Thank you! Good luck to you as well ;)
How much is his fee and what exactly r u getting done?
3500. lipo to full back, abdominal and sides
My qoute was 3800 for bbl n whole body lipo. But im not getting my entire body lipod! Im 5 4 150 ill only do upper body, stomach, back, pit area n love handles..
I was quoted 4,000 full body lipo and bbl. However, what they consider full body lipo is the full back, stomach, and sides.
Honestly I have no idea how they do it there at vanity, there prices are always changing
Really? I wanted my arms done as well. Think they'll raise the price?!?
Yes, my friends price was 3500 but she added her arms and our first coordinator maria said it be 500 more, so my friend paid the full 4000 for full back, sides, abdominal and arms. But we now have different coordinator and she told my friend that 500 was not the price for lipo on the arms that it was 1000 more for lipo on the arms but my friend told her " NO I already paid for everythong and I have the email that maria said it be 500 more for lipo on the arms!" So the coordinator said ok.... they give people different prices so you can ask
I reeeaaally want my arms done as well. Ill let u know what they say..