Liposuction at Vanity Miami Dr. Fisher- Changing to Dra. Almonte Dominican Republic

So i have been on RS for a while now. I had...

So i have been on RS for a while now. I had smartlipo about 2 years and it was totally a waste of money and time, the dr. only took out 600 cc, WTF is that. Mind you, i didnt know anything about lipo or cc's, im just thinking that im going to get all these love handles removed, guess not! Anyway, all of this has led me to finally take the plunge and get the lipo that i really want , done. Im Dominican, so my first choice of course was going to DR but with the same token, i fear my people in DR because they can be really gangsta and just not give sh*t about you and take your money. So i started looking else where and i found dr. fisher and have read my reviews on how he does lipo aggressively like they do in DR but not exactly. In the US they can only take out a liter of fat during lipo which is 1000 cc's , in miami they can take out up to 4 liters which is 4000 cc's and in DR there is no limit, which is why everyone wants to go to DR. Honestly would so go to DR but i have heard horror stories of girls waking up during surgery and i just cant even imagine. Also i am going with my bf (which doesnt know spanish) and i really dont think he wants to deal with being outside of the US. Anyway, I've been dealing with vanity for about a week or two and dont plan on having my surgery till august which feels like centuries away. I first was qouted $4300 because i wanted to get my inner thighs done and also wanted a tiny bit of fat transfer ( i know my but is already big but i have a ton of cellulite and why waste my fat). I know fat tranfser helps a little with diminishing cellulite. So i was first talking to Ana, pain in the ass, and then i was reading about fishers coordinator Jessica so i decided to speak with her, she is slowly becoming a pain in my ass as well. I paid them $2250 already and im feeling like i should ask for a refund because of all the issues with these ladies. Im afraid that when i get there i wont get Fisher and i am telling you, these ladies do not want to see hell on earth because i will bring it. I know some people have mentioned not getting a refund but i dont care if i didnt get it in writing or if they didnt tell me anything about refunds, i will have my credit card company cancel the transaction. Has anyone else had this problem? I also booked my room at the ramada inn in hialeah, for 7 nights it came out to $777 kinda pricey i think. I might just stay for 5 days opposed to 7. Someone please give me some advice on what i should do, refund no refund, should i stick with them, go to DR, ughhh idk. Help!

Changed doctor To Dra. Almonte in Dominican Republic

So i decided to change my Dr. I was receiving a ton of messages and comments of how good Dr. Fisher is and i should just let go of all the disrespect of vanity call center girls...and to that i say HELL NO! I know Dr. Fisher is amazing, he's comparable to doctors in DR with the amazing lipo he does which is why he was my first choice but i dont care how amazing of a Dr you are; if i am not getting the attention i deserve before hand, I'll just go else where. The fact that you're putting your body through such a tough surgery as it is, I dont want to deal with the other BS.
Anyway, aside from all the stupidness, I have to say that yes, Jessica is amazing and my #1 advice for everyone is please please please speak with Jessica ONLY if you're going with Dr. Fisher. She is simply and angel, her and I even text back and forth. She sent me pictures of before and after of her surgery, she looks AMAZING! I was able to get my refund asap when i spoke to her. Dont ask for Maria the supervisor or anyone else just Jessica, she'll take care of you.

Decision on DR doctors

So initially i wanted Duran but of course who can ever get in contact with her, ugh. But..... I actually did after a week of constantly sending her whatsapp messages, just keep on blowing up her phone. She finally responded to me but she was pretty straight forward with everything, I also didnt really have that many questions to ask because i was just so excited she wrote me, didnt even remember half of them. I also got in contact with Cabral he responds within minutes but he is extremely pricey for DR prices. Money isn't an issue but i kind of feel like if im going to DR i really dont want to pay US prices and on top of the fact that he doesnt have the best record; im good. So i decided that i didnt want to go to CIPLA, its a hospital, its dirty, and disorganized from what i have read. So i decided on Dra. Fatima Almonte, she does amazing work and she works at CECIP which is a clinic and you dont have tons of different sick people roaming around. Dont get me wrong there are infections everywhere but no deaths have occurred at CECIP and i put that in high regard. Also the area is extremely safe and has great hotels, which i plan on staying in one of them. My bf is coming with me and he prefers to stay at a hotel instead of a recovery house which is understandable. I just now need to find a nurse that will travel to me. If anyone has any information on a nurse, please message me would truly appreciate it.
Lesly, her assistant is so attentive. She has answered all of my questions promptly, she is great, so sweet. Havent sent a deposit or anything yet, soon will though.

Does anyone know who..

this is? Are they a RS doll? who's her Doctor? I took a screen shot of this wish pic.

some more wish pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Girl.... You're too much.i was lmao the entire time As I read your story!! No one can ever get a hold of Duran smh!!!
I already contact Fatima and she gave me a quote of 3950 without the recovery home, she was pretty nice and answered all my questions. Sorry for my English is too bad :)
I'm definitely going to almonte for round2! Her work is amazing and she is the only doctor that came to RH to check on her patients, whenever they called her! All her patients were stunning
really - i have never heard of her or seen her work. how much did she quote you? I'm gonna research her now!
I haven't talked to her yet... I'm only a month post op...I'll probably go to her next year. Her girls were bad! ( in a good way!) her bedside manner was excellent..
ok - i been looking for her work! her site doesnt do her justice and i didnt see much pictures of her dolls on here. where do you find them?
I seen the girls in person when I was in he DR...didn't find much on her though
How much were you quoted by Dr. Almonte?
I didnt look at Dr. Almonte work - i was going to Dra. Duran.
Gd luck
I have sent Dr. Almonte several messages and I have not heard back. How did you get into contact with her? I had a BBL in March 2014 with Dr. FIsher and I'm scheduled to have a tummy tuck with him in July 2014 but I am having second thoughts due to a den in my right cheeck and some unevenness of my cheeks. I already contacted Jessica about doing a revision (not a 2nd round) when I go in July for the tummy tuck. I just don't want to go in a 3rd time. I'm in LA and the flight is long and its expensive when factoring the time off work, hotel, nurse, car rental and so on. Basically, I was told he doesn't do multiple procedures and I may have to come back for a 3rd time and Vanity nickel and dimes you for everything. So no I am considering getting a refund and going elsewhere to get it all done in one surgery.
I think you should definitely get a refund, they will tell you that you have to wait 4-6 wks though. I didnt accept that. You have to be on their ass about it. If i were you, I would go to DR. That is one of the main reasons why i am going; idk how girls are ok with getting multiple procedures done for the same thing over and over. Like Im getting lipo and i dont ever want to get it again.
i got in contact with her through whatsapp # 18099123120
wow! your making me nervous about my decision on dealing with him. I have been dealing with Claudia and she is so much help - here maybe she can assist you Claudia Suarez ;. I noticed you are from LA too - i have been looking for a partner to head out that way. Keep me updated if you keeping your next surgery date.
Hey Niece, it's been a roller coaster ride. The main issue is that they don't do multiple procedures at Vanity. So for the revision of the dent of my butt I may have to come in at another time as they may not be able to do it when I go back in July 2014 for my tummy tuck. And it would cost me additional surgery fees and anesthesiology, plane tickets, hotel, nurse etc.... so I am trying to convince them to just do it all together. If I went to DR I can get my tummy tuck a 2nd BBL all for the same price :( I'd go to the DR but I just renewed my green card and need to wait for it otherwise I won't be able to get back into the country.
see DR was my option also but i figured staying in states would be easier - now i'm really stuck on my decision.
Who's number is that? Duran or Almonte?
Welcome to RS! Keep doing your research on the Drs. I had 48 iters of fat takin from me in Houston. There are certain states that limit the amount. Good luck on your journey!!
Pardon my manners ..."welcome to RS and congratulations on the new and enhanced you! Ur RS sisters are here for you doll! Now go get that awesome Miami thong cut dr fisher is giving his girls... You deserve it!!!
Sorry your having so many problems w staffing but Jessica is really nice and understanding! I feel u shld stick w dr fisher u alrdy stated anything does in the D.R. Dr. Fisher is really a kind and thoughtful Ps and he is throwing it dwn! Be patient try a softer approach then if things don't get better then ask for a refund . Follow your first mind, never go wrong!
Oh boy gd luck. Idk whats going w/vanity. I'm dealing w/Claudia & she seems ok. Is anyone else dealing w/Claudia? As per Claudia, Priscilla no longer works at vanity. Does anyone know this to be correct?
Priscilla still works there just talked to her on Friday ...I think she just work in an different department.