HELP Told to Gain Weight for BBL - Miami, FL

Wanting a BBL. Emailed my photos to Vanity...

Wanting a BBL. Emailed my photos to Vanity Cosmetics. Was informed I did not have enough fat. Was quoted a price for a tummy tuck and liposuction to two areas. I eventually want a tummy tuck but prefer to get a bbl first. I offered to gain weight for the procedure. Was informed to gain 15 to 20 pounds. Still waiting on a quote for Dr. Jonathan Fisher. Previous quote is for the tt from him. Help me im confused if I gain the weight for the surgery then I lose it what is going to happen to my buttocks? Anybody told to gain weight for bbl procedure? How did you maintain or did you lose it?

help told to gain weight for bbl

New quote for bbl 5,000. I guess they went up.

Hey there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Are you going with the $5000 quote, or are you still looking around for surgeons?
I was told to gain weight. I'm 5'6" and at 140lbs was told to gain ten pounds. It probably depends on where your fat is? 1000cc is 1L and 1L weights about 5 pounds. If they take 5L only a percentage can be processed and reinjected and then your body reabsorbs 20% ish of that.
Who do u want to do your surgery at Vanity? Dr Fisher is doing mine on the 18th of this month. You will look great! Good luck on your journey!
Welcome to RS and congratulations! Research research research! Get several PS advice and take your time you'll be just fine!
Congrats and good luck