I was always self conscious about my figure. I was...

I was always self conscious about my figure. I was very wide and top heavy even when I was considered to be a thin girl. Fast forward a few years, add a few pounds, and I obviously did not look or feel any better about my body. I decided to go see Dr. Fisher and honestly did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he is actually very kind and professional. I was always sensitive whenever someone would comment on my body so I was relieved when Dr. Fisher evaluated me and acknowledged my areas of concern without making me feel absolutely horrible about myself and even made me feel optimistic about what my results could look like.
Finally, my surgery date came (April 25, 2014) and everything happened in a flash. Waking up from surgery I felt very energetic and felt more like I had just done 1000 squats than like I had just had a procedure. My pain was not at all intense at this point and it felt more uncomfortable than painful. Although the anesthesia was a little harder on me, I did not experience any nausea, vomiting, or dryness in my mouth. I was very thankful to have Massiel (the registered nurse who cares for patients in the recovery room) who knew just how to comfort me and never really left the room for too long so I was glad to just know she was present.
It's always a relief to be greeted by your loved ones after surgery. I was glad to have my mom and aunt with me. If you are having this procedure you need to be accompanied by someone. A loved one or someone close to you will do but if you don't have someone like that in your life then you NEED to book Vanity's home away. Trust me you'll be glad to have someone helping taking care of you.
I made sure to take all my medications on schedule and about three days later I went in for my first massage with Blanca who is a super patient angel! The massages are the make or break for any kind of procedure involving liposuction. They are needed in order to help break down any residual fat and drain the areas of any liquid.
I got used to wearing my compression garment pretty quickly and even if you don't it's very important to wear it for at least the first three months post op. It really helps keep your swelling contained and lets you be more comfortable all around.
I am now three months post op and I know I made the best decision proceeding with this surgery with Dr. Fisher. I went from being very broad and having no waist to being curvy and loving my booty. This surgery has made me feel like a different person in the best way!

My BBL