24 Years Old, 5'5 130lbs - Miami, FL

Hi ladies Im getting my BBL done with Dr. Fisher...

Hi ladies Im getting my BBL done with Dr. Fisher on August 8th and I was wondering if nyone knows of a LDM therapist in the South Miami area? I live in Cutler Bay. My sister just had her BBL done on the 16th and I have been taking her to Marian on W Flagger and its such a hassle, about 1 hour back and forth so Im looking for some recommendations on the South area please ladies.

In need of a lymphatic Massage place in SOUTH MIAMI area

Hi ladies! My sx is coming up and I haven't booked my massages yet. I live in Miami (cutler bay area) and to drive to Marian (in west flagger) is a lot for every massage. If any of you know a place closer south PLEASE let me know! Thank you so much!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

We have the same measurements
Will you post before & afters! Hope so!!!!
Good luck with your journey best wishes!
good luck!!!
Thank you!
Hey do you know of anywhere cheap and comfortable to stay?
Gd luck
Welcome! I'll be a fisherdoll very soon
When are you getting yours? I'm anxious! Lol
Is there anyone going on aug 12th i need a buddie to book a hotel for the week
Welcome!
I am august 8th!!!!!! See you there
Awesome! See you there!
Im also going on aug 8. C u there.
Wow so far we are 3 for that day :) See you all there! Im a little nervous!
Me too im starting to freak out i have nothing planned out yet no supplies. I have no instructions yet either!
I just ordered the foams and board on ebay so they will be here at the end of july also the garment. I think I will also be getting a massage table as well on ebay since is hard to sleep on the bed, but not sure yet. Where are you getting your massages?
Welcome doll! You chose the best day of the year... my birthday! ;) Good luck and keep us posted!!! xoxo
Thank you!
Would Love to Follow Your Journey . I'm debating on bbl .. I'm 5"4 and 107lbs and starting my journey to gaining weight .. Aiming for 130-140 .. Dr Fisher is on top of my list
Welcome I jest hade bbl with fisher and I'm 130
I was 120 when I went for my consult and he told me to gain another 5 to 10 lbs. Im more than ready lol I cant wait for august. My sister just had it done and shes 5'3 and 120lbs the day of surgery. Her new butt looks HUGE she keeps saying "but I didnt think i had that much fat" lol so you'd be surprise of the magic Fisher can do with your body. Hers looks amazing. Curvy and big.