24 Years Old, 5'5 130lbs - Miami, FL

Hi ladies Im getting my BBL done with Dr. Fisher...

Hi ladies Im getting my BBL done with Dr. Fisher on August 8th and I was wondering if nyone knows of a LDM therapist in the South Miami area? I live in Cutler Bay. My sister just had her BBL done on the 16th and I have been taking her to Marian on W Flagger and its such a hassle, about 1 hour back and forth so Im looking for some recommendations on the South area please ladies.

In need of a lymphatic Massage place in SOUTH MIAMI area

Hi ladies! My sx is coming up and I haven't booked my massages yet. I live in Miami (cutler bay area) and to drive to Marian (in west flagger) is a lot for every massage. If any of you know a place closer south PLEASE let me know! Thank you so much!

Blood lab test abnormal

So I had my blood work done on wednesday and I called today to find out (even though Gladys, the lady from the lab told me they call you if there is anything wrong with it within 2 days) the girl didn't know how to explain what is it so she only mention my ptt level being 39 and they require 24 to 37. She said Dr Fisher comes back on monday so the anesthesiologist wants to discuss with him first. They will let me know then. Anybody else had this happened before? My surgery is on the 8th! Im very anxious and nervous!

hi dolls!

So my surgery went great, my recovery is very slow and painful. I had major complaints with vanity, Do any of you that had surgery on the 08/08 found an Iphone 5? I left it in the recovery room and now they tell me they havent found anything and there is nothing they would do. They dont even call me I went there wasted time and nothing. I really feel so hurt for how they treated me once my surgery was over. There was no room in the recovery room, 1 nurse for at least 6 girls in recovery, not enough beds. If any of you were there with me you would know I was on the phone most of the time trying to reach my husband that was outside waiting for a long time and nobody would tell him how I was doing
Miami Plastic Surgeon