Vi Peel - Precision Plus - Vancouver, WA

I have recieved several of the basic Vi Peels over...

I have recieved several of the basic Vi Peels over the past 3 years. Recently I I have had 2 Precision Plus Peels one month apart for the hyperpigmentation on my face. I was always happy with the Vi Peel I have had in the past...but the new Precision Plus formulation has made such an amazing improvement in my skin I am thrilled! The hyperpigmentation that has always been so distracting in my appearance is almost 100% gone! I am also using their skin care line..."Derm" and love it! I highly recommend that if you want to see improvement in your skin quickly and affordably that you seek out a professional who performs Vi Peel in their practice.

I'd be really careful about doing peels at home, especially using something bought off of Ebay. I understand the draw to save the money, but the risk just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Here are a couple examples of people who have been burned when attempting at home peels:

“Home Chemical Peel Burned Me... but No Results!”

"Self Chemical Peel Burned Layers of my Skin"

Since you mentioned seeking out a professional, do you mind me asking what qualifications you looked for when deciding to have someone do your peel?