Upper Eyelid Surgery - Vancouver, WA

I just had LASIK surgery the end of May and have...

I just had LASIK surgery the end of May and have been wanting to get this done for awhile now. I found myself not wanting to smile since my eyes disappear.
I'm a little nervous but after reviewing many of the forums in here I feel so much better so a big THANK YOU to all of you who have shared your experiences.
I will keep you posted throughout the process.
Wish me luck!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1 day post op

Amazingly enough there is not really any pain. I slept in the recliner and have been icing like mad! Eyes feel a little tight but I think it's more to the fact that I know what was done. So far so goo on the bruising however after the doctor called to check on me he did say that the bruising typically will start tomorrow. DANG IT! ;). Guess we will wait and see.

Sounds like you are on the right path! Keep it up and relax as much as you can. I liked listening to books and music while going in and out of sleep.

Day 1 post op

1st full day post op. You can see eyes finally! Still haven't taken anything for pain.

Looking great! How are you feeling?
Feeling pretty good. Still no pain. Just getting a little tightening in the lids. The bruises have decided to grace me with their presence ;) gettin a little case of cabin fever now. I may try getting outside a little today!

Day 2

Slight bruising started under the eye and still have some slight swelling. I was able to get out if the house yesterday and my eyes were not to disturbed by the sunlight. My eyes are starting to get that itchy tight feeling however I think that will subside once the stitches are removed. I started the Arnica Montana cream yesterday and I can't really tell if it works. The doctor said its typically hit or miss however he did not instruct me to take it.

Looks wonderful! I had my upper bleph on the 17th, just got stitches out, had itching and tightening feelings also. Never even took a pain pill and I am wimpy. I am so excited to have eye lids again and wear mascara. It's sooo worth it!

6 day post op and stitches are out!

Having the stitches wasn't to bad, it was a great relief since they were itchy on the outside. I haven't ha any dry eye or to much bruising I still have some swelling but that should be gone in a few weeks. I still have red lines but with massages it should be better soon! I can't wait till its all settled

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1st day after stitch removal

So I am wearing make up for the first time in a week. Eyelids were a little tender when applying coverup and I'm sure it will w less and less every day. I still have a small bruise in the left eyelid from the numbing shot but all the rest look pretty much gone thankfully I didn't bruise to much to begin with. They are still swollen a bit and Dr Green said that it will probably subside in a couple weeks. So life is goo and I can't wait to see the final product!

Wow you brave thing!!!! Looks great! Ouch! :-)
Your eyes look great! Congratulations!

WOW your results are amazing!

Dr Geeen

He answered all my questions. His staff was amazing. I was a little hesitant at first and asked plenty of questions. He reassured me on the process. Durin the procedure his bed side manners shined!