Tummy Tuck - Vancouver, WA

This experience is a long recovery, but one of the...

This experience is a long recovery, but one of the best decisions I've ever made! I'm a regular size girl (5'2 and 150) and had an apron of tummy skin that hung down over my mons (which was also fatty and hanging). I had previously been 60 lbs heavier, had 2 babies, and a splenectomy that left a scar across my abdomen. All of this equaled a large amount of skin and fat hanging. It destroyed my self-esteem on a daily basis. Intro Dr. Workman!

Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Wow, my experience all the way around is 5 stars. Dr. Workman is amazing. I know he is a very busy surgeon, but he has truly made me feel as if I'm one of his only patients! First, he was upfront and detailed during my consultation. He was very attentive on what I wanted and hearing my expectations. He listened and addressed all my concerns. Second, on the day of surgery, I found out he consulted with other colleagues to make sure his plan on how to deal with my previous abdominal scar was the best course of action. That made me feel so secure! Third, the surgery went perfect and the incision looks great! Initially I was a little apprehensive about the operating suite being in the office, but the operating room was state of art! When I walked through the doors I felt as if I was walking straight into a hospital. The staff was very attentive, professional, and totally focused on me. I was so nervous, but they really calmed me. The recovery nurse was very much on top of the pain and nausea medicine and I came out of surgery actually smiling and talking. The only thing I was feeling was the tightness (he just removed 4 lbs of fat and skin so this is what you want)! Fourth, several times I've called to leave a message with a question for the nurse and then the doctor called me back! Does anyone else know a doctor that does that?! Not me!!! As for the staff, what a great set of people!!! So friendly and genuinely caring individuals! Kay, who runs the front office is so sweet and answers whatever run of the mill questions I call with all the time. Gretchen, the nurse who has done some of my pre and post op bandanging was gentle and highly informative on how I should be caring for myself to get the best results. I never feel bad calling with additional questions. Also, I haven't spent more then 5 minutes in the waiting room. I feel like there hasn't been a bad experience in the bunch. There is nothing critical to say here! Seriously, these individuals are so wonderful! I am currently one month post-op and still in recovery so I won't be doing anything soon. Eventually though I would like to have lipo on my thighs and arms, and maybe ever breast augmentation if I get really indulgent. All I have to say is that I would never let another doctor touch me! Good luck to everyone out there ready for a tummy tuck! It is 100% worth it! Once I get pictures off my phone I will try to upload them.

Do you have pics please??? It would be awesome to see his work. I am thinking of having my Tummy Tuck through him.
Do you have pics?...i am scheduled with Dr. Workman on Dec 5th...id love to see your results!!