Been Wanting This for Years - Vancouver, WA

I have never been happy with the size of my...

I have never been happy with the size of my breasts and have been wanting augmentation for years. I am 42 years old and really hoped my breasts would get larger with age - like my mom's did. Unfortunately I was not blessed with that gene. I started some serious research when I finally decided to go through with the procedure. I researched silicon vs. saline, under the muscle vs. over, doctor reviews, and everything else you could think of. I made my appointment for the consultation and two weeks later had the surgery. I feel amazing!!!!! My breasts look and feel completely natural, and the added size fits perfectly with my body type. Also, the scaring looks beautiful and it has only been 5 weeks since my procedure. Had I known how good I would feel, I probably would have gotten the procedure sooner but waiting allowed me to find the right doctor and size.
Congratulations! What type and size implant did you get? Did you get under or over the muscle for your implant placement? Hoping you had a smooth recovery!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I went to the consultation together and were both equally impressed by Dr. Workman. He took the time to listen to what I was wanting and we were able to pick the perfect size. The surgery was fairly easy and I didn't have any ill effects afterward. Having an office where I live was very convenient and driving to Vancouver for the procedure was a breeze. After the surgery I had to call his office due to nerve pain and his nursing staff was very knowledgeable in what I was going through. Since my surgery I have recommended Dr. Workman to multiple people and would definitely go back to him if I needed any more cosmetic surgery.