Been Wanting This for Years - Vancouver, WA

I have never been happy with the size of my...

I have never been happy with the size of my breasts and have been wanting augmentation for years. I am 42 years old and really hoped my breasts would get larger with age - like my mom's did. Unfortunately I was not blessed with that gene. I started some serious research when I finally decided to go through with the procedure. I researched silicon vs. saline, under the muscle vs. over, doctor reviews, and everything else you could think of. I made my appointment for the consultation and two weeks later had the surgery. I feel amazing!!!!! My breasts look and feel completely natural, and the added size fits perfectly with my body type. Also, the scaring looks beautiful and it has only been 5 weeks since my procedure. Had I known how good I would feel, I probably would have gotten the procedure sooner but waiting allowed me to find the right doctor and size.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I went to the consultation together and were both equally impressed by Dr. Workman. He took the time to listen to what I was wanting and we were able to pick the perfect size. The surgery was fairly easy and I didn't have any ill effects afterward. Having an office where I live was very convenient and driving to Vancouver for the procedure was a breeze. After the surgery I had to call his office due to nerve pain and his nursing staff was very knowledgeable in what I was going through. Since my surgery I have recommended Dr. Workman to multiple people and would definitely go back to him if I needed any more cosmetic surgery.

Congratulations! What type and size implant did you get? Did you get under or over the muscle for your implant placement? Hoping you had a smooth recovery!