Latisse - Worth Every Dollar! - Vancouver, WA

I have been using Latisse for several years now. I...

I have been using Latisse for several years now. I have bought many products that claim "lash growth" and other benefits; however, none of them worked. Latisse is the only product where I have seen my lashes flourish and grow long and a bit thicker. The only side effect is the darkening of the skin around your eyes...Imagine "Apu" of The Simpsons. :-o However, it's nothing a little make up cannot hide. I still find it worth every dollar. The other con would be that , you have to keep using it, since lashes will get back to what they were originally. However, you can skip a couple of months in between new kits, since it does stay for a while at full growth. I would say I buy about 3 kits a year. Still, if you want lashes that look like a Vegas girl...This is the product for you! I have to watch what mascara I put on, since my lashes can tend to look almost fake, since they get so long and thick! It's great!!! :-) People have commented on how long my lashes are...I love Latisse!

I didn't know you could skip a month or so, then start back up and not risk loosing all the growth. That is a pretty awesome discovery on your part! Have you noticed your lashes thinning the longer amount of time you go without it?

Portland Plastic Surgeon

Latisse is the only product that really works.