Three Babies Left Me Without Boobies - Vancouver, WA

I never thought I would be one to get a boob...

I never thought I would be one to get a boob job--until I nursed three kids, that is. My "girls" were never big, but they were sufficient. When I quit nursing my youngest (and last) child I began carefully considering augmentation. I knew I wanted the new silicone "gummy bear" implants made by Natrelle.
I began doing some research online for doctors in the Portland, OR metro area that were certified to use this particular product. The cost of the procedure and the experience of the doctor were both important considerations for me. I found Dr. Gabriel at Natrelle's website and called the office wanting a ballpark cost estimate, and I called the other doctors' offices as well. I was surprised to learn that having the procedure done in Vancouver at the Peacehealth facility rather than at St. Vincent's would save me more than $2,000 so I called and made a consultation appointment.
Vancouver is a bit of a drive from where I live (in Beaverton), but I figured it would be worth the drive for the savings. I was impressed with the office and staff right away. They were very courteous and professional. I did have to wait a bit to see the doctor, but sometimes that is to be expected. I had a chance to see what various sized implants would look like on my body frame with a 3D digital imaging system they have, which was cool I suppose. What I like most was being able to take home a set of sample implants to get a better idea of how they would work with my clothes and my active lifestyle.
Liking what I saw and heard, I scheduled the surgery for two weeks out.
Surgery itself could not have been easier or more seamlessly performed. I was in and out when I expected to be and was sent home with everything I needed to stay comfortable. The follow-up appointments were frequent at first, but because there were zero complications, everything went incredibly well.
Overall I would say it was really one of the best decisions I have made--they have improved my self-image and made me feel much more confident in my post-baby body! Highly recommend!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gabriel is wonderful. Great bedside manner and pleasant demeanor. I will continue to see him as I get older for help with things that sag, wrinkle and expand (:

Awesome, so glad to hear everything went well and that you are happy! Are you comfortable sharing any before and after photos with us?