25 Years Old 5'5 140lbs 580cc Gummy Bear Implants - Vancouver, WA

I have been wanting to have breast implants for as...

I have been wanting to have breast implants for as long as I can remember and I'm extremely grateful I waited to find Dr Gabriel. From the moment I walked into the office I had a really good feeling, the girls upfront are beyond nice and I didn't wait longer then 4 minutes to go back and see Dr Gabriel. He was very helpful with the millions of questions I had lol I have never felt more comfortable in a doctors office in my life, everyone of his staff had a smile and was very helpful and made me feel very satisfied with choosing to have my surgery with Dr Gabriel. After my surgery I was being a worry wort and called on a Sunday late expecting to get a voice mail but a very nice lady answered and told me the doctor would call within 15 minutes. No less then 10 minutes Dr Gabriel called and told me to come in first thing in the morning. Everything was fine. The results of my surgery are above and beyond what I was expecting and I'm very glad I went with the gummy bear implants. I knew he was the best but I had no idea how truly AMAZING his work really was. I truly believe that Dr Gabriel is the best hands down.
Did you get HP or moderate profile? I like your upper fullness !!
Georgeous results ! Love the upper fullness
Love your results!! Beautiful!! Congrats!!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Truly one of the kindest people I've ever met. Very smart and loves his work and takes pride in it.