Having my Tt This November 8! - Vancouver, WA

Well, my story is not much different from most,...

Well, my story is not much different from most, after having children my tummy just didnt look good (acctually, I have never had a flat tummy :) I found this site and i swear I know everybodys stories lol. I have been to 2 doctors over the course of several years. finally, last month I went to my third one and right there I decided i was going to do it. my doctor had done tummy tucks on two of his nurses and his wife! THAT was reassuring!Also, He seems very nice :)

My husband was not thrilled with the idea, he was nervous about the seriousness of the operation and also that it was an elective one. NOBODY except my husband and children know about it, so writing my story here is helping me a lot. Incredibly, I havent had any panic atacks lol, but I keep thinking about not waking up from the anesthesia and THAT scares me! Anyways, I am going to try to write about my progress, wish me luck please :)

Has anyone else went through Dr. Workman? I am thinking if having a consult with him at his Tricities location. Anyone have pics??? Advice for a full tummy tuck?
I am having my TT on dec 5th with DR. Workman as well...I would like to chat about our experience...
Portland Plastic Surgeon