Juvederm or Any Skin Filler Can Cause New Wrinkles - Vancouver, BC

I have a couple of small sunken spots. My MD...

I have a couple of small sunken spots. My MD suggested Juvederm. He said I would look perfect after. I thought I had nothing to lose. I was wrong.

I realized it after 5 months when the effect of Juvederm treatment had worn off.

Suddenly wrinkles started appearing on my face I never had. I immediately went back to my MD and he suggested more Juvederm (Skin Filler). This time he said I needed more, perhaps, $6300 worth of Juvederm.

I took new pictures of my face and compared them to ones I took one year ago before the Juvederm treatments. I look 25 years older because of the new wrinkles caused by Juvederm stretch marks.

Juvederm or Any Skin fillers should only be used by people like Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall with a lot of wrinkles on their face already.

If you are young, don't use Juvederm or Any Skin fillers. Just use a little cover up. Don't listen to some MD who will destroy your face for profit.

My MD was very nice until he got all the money he could get from me. After that, he told me to "sue me".

Hi Patricia,

You might want to check out the forum post in Botox can Give you wrinkles and the doctors answer below it might provide some info for what you are going through. You also should check out the list compiled from community members of 11 Things I Wish I knew Before Juvederm. Hope that helps, and let us know how things progress.

Thanks,