Happy With Ultherapy - North Vancouver, BC

I had Ultherapy treatment to almost 3 weeks ago to...

I had Ultherapy treatment to almost 3 weeks ago to firm and define my jawline and neck. I didn't want to have surgery so Ultherapy seemed like a good choice for me. I also liked the idea of no down time. However, I was concerned about how painful it might be.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it was almost pain-free. I used some numbing cream an hour before and I had a light sedative given to me by my doctor. She also used some special freezing techniques which made a huge difference in the pain level. Most of the time there was no pain at all. On a scale of 1 to 10 the highest amount of pain I felt was about a 2 or 3.

For about 2 weeks I had a couple of tiny bruises along my jawline There was tenderness in my jaw and down the front of my neck. It is almost gone now. There was also some swelling right after but nothing really noticeable.

I'm seeing a definite tightening of the skin on my lower face and neck. I'm also noticing a more defined jawline. My doctor said not to expect too much until after 3 months.

I'm very happy with the results and I would definitely do this procedure again.

I had Ultherapy 3 1/2 months ago. I didn't realize...

I had Ultherapy 3 1/2 months ago. I didn't realize how much of an improvement it made in my appearance until I saw my before and after pictures. Sorry, I don't have them to post.

The results were amazing. I look like myself but many years younger. My jawline has tightened, as well as my neck. I only had the lower half of my face done but it seems to have had a tightening effect on the rest of my face, too.

I've received many compliments from friends and family lately. My teenage sons have been saying that I sure don't look my age. That's amazing that they've noticed because I didn't tell them that I had Ultherapy.

I had Ultherapy 3 1/2 months ago. I didn't...

Dr. Ebrahim

I would highly recommend my doctor as she is extremely competent, caring and very sensitive as to how her patients are feeling. She also takes the time to answer all of your questions in an informative and kindly manner.

Updated on 23 Sep 2011:
Dr. Ebrahim and her staff are extremely competent. I always feel very safe and comfortable during any procedure at Dr. Ebrahim's clinic.