It Was Actually FUN (?!) - Vancover, BC

Yes, the price is SO low....maybe because I had it...

Yes, the price is SO low....maybe because I had it done about 20 yrs ago at apx. 40 yrs. Took me all that time to do it. Doctor said, obviously that most ear procedures are done on children. I like to wear my hair up and was always so concerned.

Anyway, he did the procedure in his office, pumped me up with valium or some such first (don't know if they would do that now). All I heard was "scrunching" and probably made a fool of myself going out into the full waiting room....I was just LAUGHING (from the valium). Sure the valium wore off and I wasn't laughing...but minimal pain.

Quite a bit of bruising for a while, but I'm a girl (well woman!) and wore a headband for a week. Fabulous results. Recently a man said I had lovely ears (excuuuse me??) I just smiled to myself.

As I ALWAYS say - do your HOMEWORK, we have no excuse now with Internet - read, read and more read and take notes. This, to my knowledge is one of the easier procedures for docs, but he does have to be skilled, obviously,

Thanks for writing a review, Cool Limey. I wish more people had that much fun during surgery! :) Glad to hear it worked out well for you.