Wow Does This Ever Work Even After Just One Treatment - Vancouver, BC

I live in Vancouver B.C and shopped around for...

I live in Vancouver B.C and shopped around for price and to gather more info. re: the best way to deal with my fat chin . the first place I attended in NV she told me it would cost 2500.00 for 10 treatments on my neck and she had the best prices around , I then went to another place in WV this lady said they also offer the best price at 1800.00 for 6 treatments , today I attended a place in DT Vancouver they told me it will only cost $672.00 for 8 treatments and this included the tax . I had my first treatment and wow it already feels and looks so much better . be sure to shop around for the best deal . I am glad I did . and can not wait to see the end results .

I go for number six treatment on Monday

Well my double chin is almost gone . It looks so much better and this treatment works! I have been having a treatment once a week . I do find it hard to understand when I read some of the other negative reviews that say they have no changes ? . not sure why? I find it to be fantastic. .

Looking much better ! fat double chin almost gone .

I am very happy with my results , I met the owner today at Ph fresh . She is very professional and helpful in explaining my treatments / prices . She has excellent listening skills . All of the staff are fantastic , I would highly recommend this spa . I will post Photos after #8 treatment .

a friend noticed for the first time .

I went out for lunch today with a good friend , I did not tell her or anyone about my venus Freeze. I was talking then she said before I forget to tell you , " You have lost weight in the face" and she point to my chin area . I thanked her but never told her my secret . one more treatment . this will be the last # 8 . the staff at this place are the best !

Update after one year / no more double chin

funny I had an e-mail from this site today asking me for an update and funny last night I was out for dinner and my partner looked over at me and said your double chin is gone ! the venus freeze worked . It was nice to hear and the fact that I have not been back for any follow up treatments or maint. treatments is fantastic . I am so happy with my outcome . note : I have been more careful with my diet as I never want that fat chin and face to return . It worked very well for me .
Ph fresh