Wow Does This Ever Work Even After Just One Treatment - Vancouver, BC

I live in Vancouver B.C and shopped around for...

I live in Vancouver B.C and shopped around for price and to gather more info. re: the best way to deal with my fat chin . the first place I attended in NV she told me it would cost 2500.00 for 10 treatments on my neck and she had the best prices around , I then went to another place in WV this lady said they also offer the best price at 1800.00 for 6 treatments , today I attended a place in DT Vancouver they told me it will only cost $672.00 for 8 treatments and this included the tax . I had my first treatment and wow it already feels and looks so much better . be sure to shop around for the best deal . I am glad I did . and can not wait to see the end results .

I go for number six treatment on Monday

Well my double chin is almost gone . It looks so much better and this treatment works! I have been having a treatment once a week . I do find it hard to understand when I read some of the other negative reviews that say they have no changes ? . not sure why? I find it to be fantastic. .

Looking much better ! fat double chin almost gone .

I am very happy with my results , I met the owner today at Ph fresh . She is very professional and helpful in explaining my treatments / prices . She has excellent listening skills . All of the staff are fantastic , I would highly recommend this spa . I will post Photos after #8 treatment .

a friend noticed for the first time .

I went out for lunch today with a good friend , I did not tell her or anyone about my venus Freeze. I was talking then she said before I forget to tell you , " You have lost weight in the face" and she point to my chin area . I thanked her but never told her my secret . one more treatment . this will be the last # 8 . the staff at this place are the best !
Ph fresh

Hey gf, how's your face doing? I'm trying to get some reviews going on this treatment. I'm going to add the face and neck next week to the buttie and thighs. I might just have to move in to the spa at this rate! Hope you are still happy with the treatments. If not It would be nice to know if I should just save my money or wait.
Hey just started venus freeze today on my thighs and buttie. 45 minutes on each area so it took 2 hours and 15 minutes today. I paid for 4 treatments, but it will usually take 8 treatments. They say I'll see a difference usually after the 2nd or 3rd treatment. They also threw in a free 45 minute thermojet session after each venus treatment. They are really so nice there!

A friend complimenting the changes is the ultimate affirmation of a treatment done well!  Congrats!

Great! Just cover up the top of your face and only show your chin if your worried about it being seen.
when I have my final treatment , I may be able to post a photo of before and after . I have payed for 8 / and on Monday I will be doing #6 treatment . It is looking fantastic . I am not a heavy person (just a normal weight) but for some reason I had a double chin . A person can not exercise to get rid of this / making it hard to deal with . It is almost gone !
Thank you for posting. I'm wanting to have this done on my thighs, but like you said the reviews are up and down on this treatment. I would be nice if you could post before and after pics. But if you don't want to I understand.
pics would be nice
I just had the second treatment today . It is even better . family have told me that my double chin is already half the size as it was . shocking !

Keep us posted on your results!