Cellulite Got Worst - Vancouver, BC

I've got one of these coupons for a series of...

I've got one of these coupons for a series of treatments and went for it. I just heard good things about Velashape and decided to do it as I was heading to a vacation in Brazil few months later. Besides the fact that was very painful ( even tho I did use a topic numbing cream), gives you lots of bruises and the risk of getting burned and scared (which happened to me - I got a small burn on top of my thigh) ; this treatment is not worth it. It is something they don't revel, let you know even if you research a lot. The cellulite never goes 100 away, and when it comes back it comes back worst. My theory is if you try to break the fat calls they will come back stronger. Now I have it throughout all my whole upperlegg and butt, which it used to be only on my side thighs. And is that kind of cellulite that is blackish. Not worht it, do not recommend.
Parastoos Beauty Clinic

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  It sounds like your cellulite went away temporarily- how long did it look better?  That is so disappointing that it came back worse.  I noticed you asked about it in our Doctor Q&A, I hope you get some good info.
It didn't last more than 3 months, it got worst after as months passed.
Such a bummer, I'm sorry you spent all that money and it didn't work.