Ulthera Works - Vancouver, BC

AFter doing alot of reading and research on this...

AFter doing alot of reading and research on this website and others, I took a deep breath and went for a treatment 6 weeks ago. I am too shy to show my pics....sorry. I know it supposed to take 90 days to work fully, but my friends and family are seeing the results already. So far it was exactly like Dr. C said it would be. He corrected my high expectation on my first visit. Basically he said in an ideal patient, an excellent result would be about a shrinkage of 1/4 of an inch of skin on my cheeks. It is like getting a mild face lift with about that much skin removed. I am happy with the improvements but would like to see more. I figure if I go back a few more times, we can try to get at least 3/4 inch tighter in the next year or so. Not the cheapest treatment out there but I figure it is the only one that really tightened my skin. This is after trying laser tightening (waste of time and money!), thermage (didn't work that well and painful) and other scams for desperate aging suckers like me. For me it was worth the $2000 Dr. C charged for cheeks and upper neck. I felt he knew exactly what he was doing. Supposedly he is the top Ulthera doctor in Canada. The clinic was always packed when I went there. His patients seems to like him a lot. I can see why. His practice has a lot of young and beautiful Asian ladies (but hey, we are in Vancouver) but I was not the only Caucasian patient sitting there either. He did mention that I could further improve my looks by doing some regular botox and fill my cheeks back up. I am seriously considering this when my "beauty" budget recovers...... My final word: find yourself a good Ulthera doctor. If you are suitable for this, go for it!

Dr. Charles Cheng, Skin Matters, Vancouver

I liked everything except the wait...but it was worth it.