More Sessions Required - Vancouver, BC

I had Ultherapy done on the area below the chin...

I had Ultherapy done on the area below the chin and upper neck. The doctor told me before-hand that 4 sessions would be required for full benefit to be seen and that one would make very little difference. One follow-up session per year is then required. I am 48 years old and there is a definate looseness in the area so that was most likely a correct assessment.

The pain was unbearable, no meds taken as I was told by the tech. that it wasn't as sensitive an area as others, which was disputed by other staff members when I repeated it, and the tech. had to put the strength down a bit and take time off in between passes.

As predicted, there was no change but instead of going through with more sessions, I decided the cost for such a small area is not worth it. I may look into another means for the whole face in the future.

I was told (after spending 2500.00) that a follow up would cost 2K. So, that's 4500 in 2 years. A lot of money.

Thank you for posting your experience.  Let us know what you decide to do and keep us up to date on everything.

Dr. Cheung