Would STAY AWAY FROM IPL! - Vancouver, BC

I had it done almost 5 years ago. The damage still...

I had it done almost 5 years ago. The damage still continues. I have proof and pictures. Please email me if you want to see what it did. I've posted all over the forum and internet the dangers of IPL and what it can do to you.
It left zig zag marks, lines and scratches, very enlarged stretched out pores, squares with holes visible from a distance, list goes on and on.
This is a very serious problem and I hope that I can save one person from having their face destroyed! Please take to heart and don't become the next IPL VICTIM!

I was told it would help my skin condition, the...

I was told it would help my skin condition, the doctor lied. I AM NOT REFERRING TO DR. BERAKA, THE UNETHICAL DOCTOR I AM TALKING ABOUT IS IN VANCOUVER ON WEST BROADWAY, PLEASE ADVISE

Vancouver Dermatologic Surgeon

It will damage your SKIN! Stay AWAY FROM IPL! I am proof years later that the damage is now showing up! Dr. C refuses to call and help with the problem. I am in the process of legal matters and hope that I save others from the same fate! God Bless Everyone! I am gathering pictures to post, keep your eyes open!

Updated on 25 Feb 2011:
I have a question for you Dr. Beraka. I had IPL done in 06 by a doctor who I now question his ethics. I am having some issues arise nearly 5 years after the procedure. The doctor will not call me back and has his helpers take calls. They are all very crass and defensive. I have noticed that the texture of my skin has completely changed. All the things that IPL is marketed as helping skin problems has actually created all the problems it is suppose to correct. Instead of reducing pore size, it has increased the pore size. It left squares all over the face. Pock marks, indents, orange peeling all over, crepe paper effect, the list goes on and on. Is there anything that can be done to stop this and if so, what would you recommend? Is it going to continue and would you say that DNA damage has occured? It's a shame that the doctor I went to is so unscrupulous and unethical, email me if you would like his name.