Life Changing! - Vancouver, BC

I had wanted a nose job for as long as I could...

I had wanted a nose job for as long as I could remember, and I looked at doctors in Halifax, Toronto & Vancouver. I chose Dr. Buonassisi based on his experience, expertise & honesty. That being said, I could not be more pleased with my rhinoplasty procedure!

Dr. Buonassisi removed the 'hump' on my nose which I had ALWAYS been insecure about. Although others said it was minor, When I looked in the mirror, its what I saw-It affected my self-esteem & confidence. After having the surgery, I am more confident then ever! I love love love my new nose & I can genuinely say, this was life changing for me.

Dr. Buonassisi & his staff were amazing from the beginning. From the consultation to the follow up appointment, they were approachable and caring. He was honest about the pros & cons of the surgery and what he could offer me. The procedure was a breeze & recovery went by very fast too!

I have recommended Dr. Buonassisi to others & will continue to do so!
Nothing but the best!!

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi! I am wondering if you can let us know how the twilight sedation was? Did you feel anxious, or feel or hear anything?? I am scheduled for January and am nervous nervous nervous! thanks!
Hi - I sent you a pm with a few questions, I think your result looks perfect
Your results look amazing! I also had a rhinoplasty done by Dr.Buonassisi a couple of weeks ago and it looks like our recovery and results were both great.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'd love to know how this changed your life...more confidence, etc.?