A Great Experience Altogether - Vancouver, BC

I had a hump reduction and tip refinement with Dr....

I had a hump reduction and tip refinement with Dr. Buonassisi about 2 months ago and I'm very happy with the results so far. I had all my questions answered during pre-op, the surgery was a breeze and the post op was quite easy.
I did take all the precautions possible, from arnica to changing my diet, I took time off to heal, I followed the doctor's instructions, and my healing process was surprisingly fast. Once the cast was off, it was almost impossible to say I had had an operation 7 days before. I had one of my best friends come visit me from overseas, she arrived about 10 days after the procedure and she was amazed at the results. She said she was fully prepared to see me all bruised and swollen but instead, I looked completely normal, just with a beautifully improved profile.
I'm very pleased with my new nose, It looks and feels more natural everyday. And I love the fact that it didn't change much, which is exactly what I wanted.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buonassisi is extremely nice, realistic and competent. He answered my questions and never gave me false expectations. I went to see him after much research, and it was refreshing to know I had found my doctor. He understood what I wanted and it really felt like we were on the same page. His staff is also great at making you feel cared for, they are professional and very pleasant. Each visit, phone call and email reassures that you are in good hands. I would definitely recommend 8 West to anyone considering rhinoplasty.