Thank You Doctor! - Vancouver, BC

I had been self-conscious about my nose since I...

I had been self-conscious about my nose since I was only 12 years old. I had a bump on my nose and had a deviated septum. We decided on a septo-rhinoplasty. I had my surgery last July. Although I was really scared, the surgery went really well. I didn't suffer too much either after the surgery. After one week, he took off my cast and I felt confident to go out in public. I am now two months po-op and I am very pleased with the results. It is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life!

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing! After seeing so many wonderful reviews for him on here, I'm also considering Dr. B. for my rhino. Would you be comfortable sharing any photos? You could block out your eyes or only show close-ups of the nose?
I had been self-conscious about my nose since I was only 12 years old. I had a bump on my nose and had a deviated septum. Last spring, I decided it was time for me to get more information on the procedures and meet with surgeons. I was very pleased with Dr Buonassisi right from the start. He gave me a lot of information and really listened to my problem. He told me what could be done and I didn't feel any pressure. We decided on a septo-rhinoplasty. I had my surgery last July. Although I was really scared, the surgery went really well. I didn't suffer too much either after the surgery. After one week, he took off my cast and I felt confident to go out in public. I am now two months po-op and I am very pleased with the results. It is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life!

Thanks so much for coming back and adding more details!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What did you have done to your nose that improves it so much?