He's Beyond Amazing! - Vancouver, BC

Had my nose job by dr.denton and I loved it! Just...

Had my nose job by dr.denton and I loved it! Just took off the cast today and it was beyond perfect! Im 19 turning 20 in July so changing my appearance was a big deal but thank god i picked him. Loved him, his nurses and trish! Hes so nice, confident and truly is a perfectionist! Being persian i didnt want the typical pointed tip or fake look but he made my nose exactly how i wanted it and it looks natural! I was also scared about the twilight anesthesia.. Really freaked out but i didnt wake up or feel a thing it was great! I felt great after too no nausea or anything! He truly is amazing! My mom had a nose job by another doctor in van but her nose isnt great so im glad i picked dr.denton even though i didnt know anyone who had done the operation with him. All i gotta say is its only been a week and im not swollen or bruised but i also took sineech (highly recommend it). Bottom line.. Love the result and the doctor! :)
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Oops i wrote how great he is above.. Read above! But love him! Oh ya and they call u to check up on u.. Remind you about appointments and all.