He's Beyond Amazing! - Vancouver, BC

Had my nose job by dr.denton and I loved it! Just...

Had my nose job by dr.denton and I loved it! Just took off the cast today and it was beyond perfect! Im 19 turning 20 in July so changing my appearance was a big deal but thank god i picked him. Loved him, his nurses and trish! Hes so nice, confident and truly is a perfectionist! Being persian i didnt want the typical pointed tip or fake look but he made my nose exactly how i wanted it and it looks natural! I was also scared about the twilight anesthesia.. Really freaked out but i didnt wake up or feel a thing it was great! I felt great after too no nausea or anything! He truly is amazing! My mom had a nose job by another doctor in van but her nose isnt great so im glad i picked dr.denton even though i didnt know anyone who had done the operation with him. All i gotta say is its only been a week and im not swollen or bruised but i also took sineech (highly recommend it). Bottom line.. Love the result and the doctor! :)
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Oops i wrote how great he is above.. Read above! But love him! Oh ya and they call u to check up on u.. Remind you about appointments and all.

Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos. I'm sure they'd really help other folks with ethnic noses who are looking for tweaks.