Pixel Laser Treatment - Vancouver, BC

I had a very good experience with pixel laser. To...

I had a very good experience with pixel laser. To start with I don't have deep scars. just light scars from pimples when I was a teenager. The pixel treatment didn't hurt at all. Since this is my first time, my doctor's instructions to the aesthetic clinician is to use the lowest laser frequency as possible. An hour before the treatment I was asked to apply a numbing cream. I think it helped. The light swelling last for 24 hrs. The redness lasts for 2 days. I was able to wear makeup after 3 days. The peeling lasts for 1 week. The peeling was so conservative you won't notice it unless you look really close. I love my new skin!
For people with deep scars several treatments maybe necessary. For me I think I'll do this 1 to 2 times a year for maintenance.

Vancouver Laser and Skin Care Centre

Vancouver Laser and Skin Care Centre staffs are all friendly and welcoming. Once you've made your appointment with them, they will give you a list of things to do before the treatment and after treatment. Dr. Braun does the initial consult and he gives the instructions to the clinician. I am rating the aesthetic clinician who did my pixel procedure. Her name is Jennifer. She was trained by Dr. Martin Braun and is one of the best clinician from this office. She's very polite and professional. She really made me feel comfortable. She did a really good job. They used the lowest frequency since this is my first pixel treatment. After a week I got a phone call from her as a follow up after treatment. They really took care of me!