The Girl That USE TO Have a Big Broken Nose - Vancouver, BC

Let me start this review by explaining a bit about...

Let me start this review by explaining a bit about my nose. All throughout my teenage years I have always wanted to change the appearance of my nose. My nose has always been my least favorite aspect about my face and it didn't help that it was ultra sensitive to dust and allergens therefore causing more attention. I hated my nose, it never looked "normal" and I really wanted to have a nose that looked like a normal nose. I was very insecure about it and I was at a point in my life where I wanted to change for the better. I come from a very conservative family where plastic surgery is looked down upon, however, I knew I had to do this for me because I was getting so tired of my nose "getting in the way" of pictures (no pun intended). So finally I decided to start looking into plastic surgery. Now, I will be honest, I was very nervous about the thought about having it done, especially since I did not want a Michael Jackson nose, and the most important thing for me was to have a natural looking nose, not "fake". I looked throughout the reviews of doctors who perform this procedure and I kept coming back to Buonassisis site. So after reading the reviews he had I decided to call for a consult.

On the day of the consultation I must have been the most annoying girl asking him a billion questions, and he answered ALL of my billion questions. What really stood out to me is that not only did he listen, but he also understands how important it is to achieve a more natural look. I had a good feeling about this procedure so I went ahead with it. On the day of the procedure there was a snow-weather related major traffic jam in the city. As if it was not bad enough that I was feeling nervous now I had to be late for my surgery! Since the office was closed I did not know what to do and was feeling extremely anxious, then Dr. B calls me from his personal cell phone and calms me down and accommodates my surgery to a little later in the day so that I can continue on. Seriously, who does that? This man is amazing!

On the day of the surgery he re-explained everything and reassured me of the natural results that I was going for. During the surgery I felt nothing. Literally! In fact, this may sound strange but at one point I thought I was going to a spa (must have been the happy pills). The procedure was less than a hour and I can now proudly announce that thanks to this man I have the nose that I have always wanted.Also, with the recovery time I felt extremely minimal pain. An added bonus*** My allergies are wayyyyyyyy less now ever since I went through with this surgery. Thank you Dr.Buonassisi!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Hooray for fewer allergies and liking your nose!
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Buonassisi is a one in a million when it comes to incredible doctors that actually genuinely care about their patients. He listens to all your concerns and will leave no question unanswered unlike most doctors who rush you. He is honest and extremely talented at what he does. His credentials are amazing, and when it comes to putting your face into the hands of a doctor; look no further and just book with Dr.Buonassisi. He has so much experience, and truly delivers incredible results with each client he has. Just check out his website and you will see pictures galore of amazing results! But in all honesty he is a great man that is passionate about his work and it shows. I am forever grateful for the work that this man did for me, and I would not waste my time on writing a review unless the doctor was incredible, and to sum this doctor up in one word-he is incredible.