My Coolsculpting Review! - Vancouver, BC

I am writing this review as I am getting it done...

I am writing this review as I am getting it done at this moment. I'm 50 mins into the procedure and I am really bored.

I am getting my lower abs done with 2 small applicators. The consultant recommended using 2 smaller applicators instead of the one large one because I am narrow- small frame.

I am 28 years old, 5'3" 133lbs. 1 child via c-section. My pre-pregnancy weight was 120-125 Current weight:133lbs Goal weight:110

I have always been an apple shape meaning I have always carried weight around the belly but after I had my baby I ended up with so much more fat around my belly and I couldn't fit into any of my old clothing. I exercise 3-5 days a week and eat somewhat healthy and managed to lose 20 lbs of the pregnancy weight but still have 10 pounds to go. My belly fat is so stubborn it won't react to any exercise and diet. So I decided to have the procedure

Ok so The nurse just removed the first applicator and the second one is on for 10 mins now. So far the pain is not bad at all. I was only uncomfortable for the first 3-5 mins when the applicator was first placed on.

So far so good, I'm optimistic about it. and I am going to up my exercise to 5-6 days a week and eat healthier. I will post some before pics when I get home as well as after pictures in the future.
can you update us please
Just did. But there's no changes yet. I will keep updating my status.
thanks! hows it going?

Coolsculpting day 9 update

Today marks day 9 of my coolsculpting post op in lower abs. From day 1 to the night of day2 I didn't feel any pain, that didn't last long. The pain started on day 3, I had infrequent sharp pains on the treated area. It was very painful at times but it wasn't intolerable. I didn't need to take anything for the pain. My abs were also very tender and swollen for several days. I gained 3lbs despite of eating healthier and working out more. I think it was because my body was shocked and inflamed from the procedure and was holding onto water.

Today, the pain and the swelling are mostly gone :) I have been exercising more than before in hope to accelerate the result. So far, I haven't seen any changes in fat/inches loss yet. I know it is still too early, I will keep updating my status!

My before photos

These photos were taken hours after the treatment.
How are things going? I hope you're starting to see some results. *fingers crossed* Please update us when you have a chance!

Thanks,
--Sharon
I would like to hear your update now that another month has gone by. I just got upper and lower abs done 2 days ago with small straight paddles 2 days ago. My body is similar to yours. I am swollen and sore like I did a 1000 sit ups. Also sore to touch, but not unbearable.
Hi I had mine done 4 weeks ago today. I definitely see a difference. The first 8 days I had discomfort , numbness , and soreness. But it was bearable. So what u are describing is how also felt. Numbing lasted a lil longer. But I happy with results so far

One of the technicians