My Chin Implant with Lipo - Vancouver, BC

Approx 3 years ago i had a chin implant with...

approx 3 years ago i had a chin implant with liposuction under my chin and jaw line , will go back to him again love my look now :) was so impressed that i refered my daughter for her nose job he did great , the procedure went smooth and i healed quick had barely any pain, hated wearing bandage around my face my ears were very sore because of the pressure had to cut the part that rested on my ears after a few days was almost getting like a pressure sore , i threw up few times because pain meds make me sick, smiling is not a good thing for couple weeks doesnt look normal lol my photos are on his website

Its great that you like your results! I can imagine a chin implant and lipo would make a pretty dramatic change. I'd love it if you would post your photos on your review so we can see. :)

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

dr denton is great he isnt stuffy he laughs jokes around with you like a real human being but is very proffesional too , best of both worlds , he actualy listened to what i had to say , was very happy with my result i would go back in futer in fact i might get my eyes done next :)