Freaking Out!! - Vancouver, BC

Booked for Mini TT and Breast implants. Dr...

Booked for Mini TT and Breast implants. Dr suggested I go for Mini. beginning to wonder if Ill get results I want. I have read too many stories of women wishing they had listened to their gut and gone with Full and opted for Mini based upon Dr. I have seen him 2X to discuss and he says same thing! ????

Question also about recovery room. I am so...

Question also about recovery room. I am so sensitive to medications and know if will be puking. Did any of u? And if so was it so awful on your new tummy?
With the mini, do you get your bb redone? There are so many different opinions on what a mini is - some are just skin removal, some include muscle tightening - the only thing that I have seen that is constant with the mini is a smaller scar and really, a scar is a scar big or little. tough decision
I would wait until you are sure. I got and needed a full TT. You can look at my pics at the before. I guess your Doctor knows what he is talking about, but my full TT scar is very low, but hip to hip and I am very pleased with it. As far as puking I was so sick and it was VERY painful to puke!!!Just make sure you let him know up front about the sickness, because I know there are meds that can help with that. I had my surgery done in the Dominican and their anti nausea meds didn't do the job! Good luck with your decision.
Good luck tomorrow. I was very nauseated after the surgery and my ps told me to take gravol which helped alot.

Done!!! And got the full afterall

Done!!! And got the full afterall
I'm happy that you went with your gut feeling. How r u feeling?
Super sore, but they ended up doing TIVA (total intravenous anesthesia) so I didn't throw up!!! The anesthesiologist was phenomenal!!! She was my drs wife so she took extra care of me!!!
Hope your feeling better. Never heard of TIVA. Will look it up because I've had vomiting with anesthesia before. Not a great feeling at all.

Got the full after all. Haven't seen it yet since...

Got the full after all. Haven't seen it yet since I'm bandaged up, but hoping it was right choice.
I think going with your gut feeling was the best thing you could've done. Sending prayers for fast healing!
Thank you, can't wait to see it!!
Hey there neighbour! How you feeling? Did you end up feeling nauseated after? I puked so bad after my full TT (2011). I am interested in having my back done (upper back life for bra rolls) and was wondering if this doc does it. If so, I would like to hear from you what kind of doc he is! Thanks! Happy healing. You will look absolutely AMAZING ! Your gonna LOVE the results!

Im 1 week + 2 days p.o and an Healing well....

Im 1 week + 2 days p.o and an Healing well. Stopped pain meds after 2 nights. Only Advil for 2 days after that and now nothing!!! And felt soooo much better not taking those awful pain meds. they made me feel sick. Got drains out at 4 days p.o Hallelujah!!! I hated those things!!! Breasts looks amazing!!! Ended up going with the full TT afterall, which I'm happy about, just wish that he would have been able to have gotten my belly Button ring scar out:( and the atrerch marks that were above it. he was unable to, so I will need to have a revision to help settle the yucky scar once I heal more. I knew this was a possibility as most of my laxity was under the BB, but since I needed full plication he was going to try his best. I know he did. Also wish my BB was a touch bigger. We had the discussion about his bb style a head of time and I knew he aired on the smaller side, but yeesh its smaller than I thought. Better then my hooded nightmare I had before, but way smaller than I anticipated. Anyway now its just the waiting game:) one day at a time
It takes time, hang in there you will love it after you have had time to heal. I came back on the site to review my old pics and it helps to post as you go. You can watch your progression take place. Good luck and God Bless.

2 weeks 2 days po. Starting to be a bit...

2 weeks 2 days po. Starting to be a bit discouraged:( I am either really swollen or somehow this TT has made me look fatter;( I look way more full in my midsection and I'm hoping this goes away as it basically took the mommy pooch I had around my BB and moved it down. Please tell me I didn't go through all this only to look worse!
You look fabulous!!
Thank you!!!
I feel the same way! Unfortunately you have many more days ahead of you before the swelling goes down. I am 10 weeks po and the swelling is just part of the recovery, but I will say, I have had my share of depressed days and feeling fatter than I was before the surgery. I have read some ladies say it takes 6 to 8 months for the swelling to go away. Hang in there and be content in knowing that the loose skin is gone :) and now you just have to be patient for the body to heal. Good luck with your recovery.

3 weeks po

So today I'm 3 wks po. I've never been the person who gets blue or depressed, ever!!! Not even after my body went thought the changes of pregnancy 4Xs. I feel worse about myself now then I did before..... Never thought it would be this way. I'm happy my breast turned out good but have literally balled my eyes out about my TT. Perhaps it's because I feel like the outcome is not at all what I expected, or maybe its the guilt I'm feeling about spending all that $ and not getting near the result I thought. The idea of being able to wear a bikini again after 4 kids was sooo exciting! And at this point I'm so sad because I truly feel like I will never ever again:( at this point happy my diastasis is fixed, but the fact that when I sit I still have a roll is just the tip of the iceberg for me. I haven't even discussed this with my PS as I don't see him for another 3 wks, and I feel really bad as he's a nice guy, but honestly feel like I will break down in his office and don't want to freak him out and figured waiting till my 6 wk ck would be good as I wil have given it time. Anyway I just posted a picture of me sitting and I can see what I mean!!! Bloody awful!!!
How are you doing now, Mummyof4? Have you had your 6 month check up, yet? What size implants did you go with? I'm newly implanted and I saw your post on CRussell's page about them going down in size. I'm really hoping mine do! Would love to an update. Thanks!
Had my BB ring scar removed. I need to update my photos. Basically my PS cut it out. So it made my vertical scar longer:( but atleast I don't have that weird looking portion of skin anymore. Hoping the scar will fade so much more. Still not 100% happy and will be speaking with my surgeon about it in October when I have my 6 mo ck up
How have you been? I hope you are feeling better!! You and I have a similar pre and post body shape, from what I can tell.
Demiunzck