Day 2 - Vancouver, BC

I got my invisalign yesterday and I am very...

I got my invisalign yesterday and I am very surprised at how well they fit, how they feel so smooth and how they are almost un-noticeable if you dont know to look for them. I popped them in very easily and they stay in there snug until you choose to take them out. There are no rough edges or anything to distract you and make you notice that they are in all the time. I fell asleep just fine with them in and am already starting to feel my teeth moving. They are a little sensitive already which is a great sign because it means that they are already working. Im sure there will be days where its a little bit more painful but then agian no pain, no gain.

Pros

almost un-noticeable
you can take them out when needed
super easy to keep them clean
you dont have to get used to them

Cons

I am going to have to brush my teeth a LOT. I am one of those people who eats 5 small meals a day opposed to 2 or 3 large ones. This could be the only annoying part. Then again I would have the do the same thing with metal braces which come with waaaay to many cons.

Im pretty sure this is going to be a great investment. As long as I get the desired result then its well worth it. I guess the only reason a person would choose mental braces over invisalign is because they wouldn't be able to take them out at all. Maybe good for kids because they can lose them or break them or just plain forget to put them in and take them out when needed.

Dr Sam Dahar

Dr D is an amazing guy. He is very friendly and has a very welcoming way about him. His staff are all great and they make you feel like you are part of a family. Dr D is a leading orthodontist in his field and from what I hear he is a top pick for invisalign. His office is gorgeous and the location I go to is his West Vancouver one. I picked him over a couple of other Elite members in my city which came in around $1000 less but I felt I wanted to spend the extra money at Dr D's because of all of the reasons above. I look forward to going to him throughout my treatment......on a total side note....hes gorgeous himself so that always helps hahahah.