I Have No Regrets! - Vancouver, BC

I went to see Dr Bounassisi last year to enquire...

I went to see Dr Bounassisi last year to enquire about a possible facelift. I had lost over twenty pounds and been through a pretty tough time as a result my face was showing more than my age. I was 43 and felt like I looked 63. I just wanted to look fresh and happy again.

My surgery was early in the morning and I was home by 1pm. The first few days were hard but it was normal. Alot of swelling and bruising again normal. It took about 1 week until I felt comfortable going out. By week two alot of the bruising was gone. It has been two months and I still have some swelling only noticable by me. The scars around my ears and chin are easily hidden with foundation. The scars around my ears are almost not visible.
I am so happy with the outcome. I am in such a good mood. I feel like my surgery has helped to remove many layers of stress and sadness visible on my face. I have had people think that I am 35! Well worth it!

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Buonassisi put me at ease and answered all my questions.He explained all my options and advised me that a short incision facelift would be good for me. I felt like I was in good hands..........play on words! Seriously, I felt he really knew his stuff. I booked an appointment for the Christmas holiday. I had a few months to worry about it however my surgery went very well . The surgical center was clean,professional and friendly. The staff put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr Bounassisi. He made him self available to me for any question during Christmas and I never felt like I was bothering him.I really appreciated that as I tend to worry alot.lol He and his staff are really friendly,professional and knowledgeable.