I Have No Regrets! - Vancouver, BC

I went to see Dr Bounassisi last year to enquire...

I went to see Dr Bounassisi last year to enquire about a possible facelift. I had lost over twenty pounds and been through a pretty tough time as a result my face was showing more than my age. I was 43 and felt like I looked 63. I just wanted to look fresh and happy again.

My surgery was early in the morning and I was home by 1pm. The first few days were hard but it was normal. Alot of swelling and bruising again normal. It took about 1 week until I felt comfortable going out. By week two alot of the bruising was gone. It has been two months and I still have some swelling only noticable by me. The scars around my ears and chin are easily hidden with foundation. The scars around my ears are almost not visible.
I am so happy with the outcome. I am in such a good mood. I feel like my surgery has helped to remove many layers of stress and sadness visible on my face. I have had people think that I am 35! Well worth it!

Yay for looking 35 when you're in your 40s. That must be an amazing feeling. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. If you'd consider it, we'd LOVE to see your photos. They help others in the community immensely.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Buonassisi put me at ease and answered all my questions.He explained all my options and advised me that a short incision facelift would be good for me. I felt like I was in good hands..........play on words! Seriously, I felt he really knew his stuff. I booked an appointment for the Christmas holiday. I had a few months to worry about it however my surgery went very well . The surgical center was clean,professional and friendly. The staff put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr Bounassisi. He made him self available to me for any question during Christmas and I never felt like I was bothering him.I really appreciated that as I tend to worry alot.lol He and his staff are really friendly,professional and knowledgeable.