Age 68, Sagging Neck and Jawline; Sagging of Facial Muscles Around Mouth - Vancouver, BC

I wanted to improve my appearance and to achieve a...

I wanted to improve my appearance and to achieve a younger look. Dr. Buonassisi showed me computer images of how I might look afterward. The staff was very polite, respectful, and helpful. The procedure was performed under twilight anaesthetic; no pain was involved. My recovery progressed well; my main difficulty was in trying to sleep for the first few nights after with my head elevated. Post-operative pain had pretty well subsided after the first day; the painkillers combined with my lack of sleep made me somewhat hyperactive and I did not take the recommended full dose. I looked really good at my appointment several months after. It is now more than a year later. Although the lines around my mouth are returning, my neck is still tight, and my profile is "miles improved". I am glad that I had this done but will likely never do it again.

UPDATE

I do not for a moment regret this procedure. Every time that I look into a mirror, I am so pleased. The improvement in my appearance is just wonderful.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buonassisi was very good about explaining what would be involved in the procedure and via computer simulation, showed me what I might expect in the way of improvements to my appearance.