Upper Blepharoplasty with Dr. Andrew Denton - Vancouver, BC

My blepharoplasty is my third procedure with Dr....

My blepharoplasty is my third procedure with Dr. Andrew Denton and his awesome staff. Previously a rhinoplasty procedure and then a lip augmentation. All of same having turned out with stellar results. I chose to undergo upper blepharoplasty due to a bad sunburn from some years ago. On a sunny summer day I had rested in a local grassy park. In the shade beneath a tree but I fell asleep only to awaken with a very bad sunburn to my upper eyelids due to sun angle. And over time the sagging skin grew to be truly an awful sight. Both crepey and creepy! :-) Definitely needing to do something. And blepharoplasty was it. Now at 5 days since my procedure with stellar results so far. I have upper eyelids viewable once again whereas preciously there was only sagging skin viewable. There has been no pain whatsoever following the procedure with minimal swelling and bruising. So much happier now with eyes that won't be drawing stares for the wrong reason. Will update in for weeks. Following my next follow-up visit to see that all is continuing to healing well. Thank you once again to Dr. Andrew Denton and his staff!

Brief Interim Update...

Wanted to mention that my primary concern going in was symmetry. No noticeable symmetry difference between eyelids post-op. And as it turned out the symmetry is perfect. No difference whatsoever between left and right. It's also great to once again see clearly my upper eyelashes after so long a time! :-)
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrew Denton and his staff are truly awesome. Just excellent. Absolutely the best. I cannot more highly recommend their services.

Wow from your pictures I can't even tell you had surgery- no visible bruises or anything.  Keep us posted on your continued healing.
Hi Jill, And yes it is amazing! There was only bruising on Day 2. Fully gone on Day 3. I'll be posting additional photos down the road. Dr. Denton and his staff really are awesome! :-)
Can't wait to see some more pics!  Sounds like you are healing really smoothly.  Glad to hear your eyes look symmetrical :)